Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Do you have sweet tooth but avoid meetha in the fear of weight gain? Then not anymore because we present you with a perfect dessert of makhana kheer.
Yes, this is low in calories and can be an escape from your sweet cravings. Moreover, it is easy to make and will not take much time also.
This sweet kheer is, however, also, safe for people who are diabetic and surely will be relished by all age groups also.
So, what are you waiting for? Follow the steps and cook now.
How To Prepare Makhana Kheer?
Follow the below steps to make this sweet dish.
- Firstly, place a pan on medium flame and add some ghee to it.
- Secondly, add makhanas and roast them for a while. Keep it aside.
- Thirdly, place another pan on the high flame and add low-fat milk. Bring it to a boil.
- While on the other hand, transfer the makhanas along with an elaichi and crush them well.
- Now add these to the boiling milk, with stevia for sweetening, and saffron for color.
Your makhana kheer is ready to be served.
You can also, add almonds or pistachios to your kheer to make it rich.
Nutritional Value Of Makhana Kheer
Just to note, the nutritional value might vary with the ingredients you use or the number of ingredients you add.
Health Benefits Of Makhana Kheer
Because of the below benefits, makhana kheer is the delicious sweet option to add to your weight loss diet.
- Makhanas are rich in calcium, protein, and magnesium.
- Milk is a rich source of calcium, good fats, and protein.
- Stevia is a natural sugar and contains zero calories, which makes it perfect for weight loss.
- Kesar is a powerful antioxidant that enhances mood, reduces appetite, and aids in weight loss.
- While low-fat milk is quite less in calories but high in vitamins and minerals.
- Also, consuming milk supports healthy teeth and strong bones.
- Eating makhanas, however, helps in weight loss and hormonal balance.
Try other recipes also from Fitelo, to add to your cheat meals.
Check this beautiful weight loss transformation by the expert dietitians of Fitelo.
This is a true example of real hard work and dedication toward fitness goals.
Watch this, and take a step towards a healthy lifestyle now.
Talking about sweets, then halwa gives most people cravings for them, especially when cooked by Indians.
But people nowadays are modern and so, they prefer eating dark chocolate to satisfy their cravings for sweets.
But what if we tell you halwa is a better choice than chocolate? Read here, to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Makhana Kheer Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, because it is low in calories and contains zero sugar.
Can Diabetic People Eat Makhana Kheer?
Yes, because this kheer is made with natural sugar which is safe for diabetic people.
Can You Add Dry Fruits To Kheer?
Yes, you can add cashews, walnuts, almonds, or pistachios.
What Can You Garnish Makhana Kheer With?
You can garnish kheer with chopped dry fruits or the seeds like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and more.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life