This Makhana Ladoo recipe is a gluten and guilt-free fix for all those sugar cravings.
- Dry roast the makhana in a thick bottomed pan, take out the makhana.
- And now in the same pan, add 1- spoon of ghee.
- Then, add mashed jaggery/ stevia (take guidance from your dietitian)
- Now, once caramelized, add makhana.
- Then, coat it and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- The low amount of sodium and high amount of potassium in makhanas help decrease blood pressure.
- Also, the magnesium in makhanas helps improve the quality of blood in the body.
- Sesame seeds may help reduce heart disease risk factors. This includes elevated triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels.
- Moreover, sesame seeds are rich in thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6. Thus, all these factors are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
- Also, this recipe is a good snack for those who are suffering from PCOS.
FOR ALL THE DESSERT LOVERS:
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Gazal’s Transformation With Fitelo’s Weight Loss Diet Plan
- Need weight loss motivation? Read Shaheen’s success story
- Have a sweet tooth & struggling to lose weight ? Read Simran’s story
Want to try comfort but healthy food? So, why not try something spicy, yummy, and delicious? Try this Weight loss Baked Crispy Lotus Stem try this recipe. And, do let us know how you like it.
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Black coffee for weight loss
- How to make jeera water for weight loss
- Why should we cheat on our weight-loss journey?
Still, looking for an online dietitian? So, Your search ends here. Thus, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Makhana Ladoo Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.