This Makhana Raita Recipe is an excellent source of protein and a win-win for all weight watchers.
- Add everything in the curd and combine well.
- Do not add salt or sugar to the curd as it will destroy the good bacteria present in the curd.
- Curd has good bacteria present in it which helps in creating a good gut microbiome.
- Curd is also a great immunity booster. Moreover, it keeps the cholesterol levels maintained and our heart healthy
- Along with the raw vegetables, the recipe becomes fiber-rich, good for constipation.
- Makhana or fox nuts are low in carbs and gives satiety.
- Also, makhana is a rich source of magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and protein.
- Makhanas are gluten-free, protein-rich, and high in carbohydrates.
- An anti-aging enzyme in these seeds is said to help repair damaged proteins.
- They are low in calories, making them an ideal snack for weight loss.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We often tend to avoid our homemade sweets thinking they are extremely unhealthy. We tend to eat modern sweets/snacks and often think our Indian counterparts are not healthy at all. This could not be further from the truth. We compared a 20 Rs Dairy Milk Chocolate which weighs just 28 gm with a bowl of our traditional Kheer. Read this post to know what we found.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Makhana Raita Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.