Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Makhana Raita Recipe is an excellent source of protein and a win-win for all weight watchers. Whether its morning, mid day or evening , this easy and light recipe will be your go to savior. Usually popular during Navratri and festival occasions, one of the best methods to add nutrient-rich makhanas or fox nuts to our normal diet is through makhana raita.
How to Make Makhana Raita
- Take a bowl full of curd. You can whisk or mash it as per your convenience.
- Add all the spices and vegetables in the curd and combine well.
- Taste it once and adjust flavors if required. Do not add salt or sugar to the curd as it will destroy the good bacteria present in the curd.
- Finally add dry roasted makhanas to the curd bowl and serve it fresh.
Health Benefits Of Makhana
- Curd is a great immunity booster. Moreover, it keeps the cholesterol levels maintained and our heart healthy.
- The good bacteria present in curd helps in creating a good gut microbiome.
- Along with the raw vegetables, the recipe becomes fiber-rich and a good choice to relieve constipation.
- Makhana or fox nuts are gluten-free, low in carbs and gives satiety to the stomach, hence making them an ideal snack for weight loss.
- An anti-aging enzyme in these seeds is said to help repair damaged proteins.
Coffee is the primary beverage without which you are unable to start your mornings, surely. But have you ever wondered how much is the adequate amount to consume in a day or does coffee makes you fat? Refer this video to know about the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Makhana Raita?
Makhana raita is a yogurt-based Indian side dish made with roasted foxnuts (makhana) and flavored with spices like cumin, coriander, and chaat masala.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Makhana Raita?
Makhana is low in calories and high in protein, fiber, and other nutrients. Makhana raita is a healthy dish that can aid digestion, boost immunity, and promote weight loss.
Can I Use Other Spices In Makhana Raita?
Yes, you can use other spices like chili powder or garam masala to make the raita more flavorful.
Can I Use Other Ingredients Besides Makhana In The Raita?
Yes, you can add other ingredients like grated carrots or cucumbers to the raita for added texture and flavor.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. We will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.