Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Obesity is the most pervasive type of ailing health across the globe. In India, the prevalence of being overweight is 12.6% in women and 9.3% in men. This implies more than 100 million individuals are fat in India. In this stressful life, it is quite tough for men to lose weight. But a well-designed chart for male weight loss diet can be very effective for them to lose weight.
Losing weight for men can aid them in improving sexual dysfunction, depression, mobility, and other aspects of their overall quality of life. However, losing weight in the right manner is a bit challenging but not difficult. Although strict diet charts for weight loss for men may cause short-term outcomes, such dieting is never able to provide you with the right solution for long-term weight maintenance.
Various types of research and studies show that the most effective weight loss strategies for men involve dietary modifications along with physical activity and other behavioral changes.
Tips for Male Weight Loss Diet
Our unique integrated approach and customized weight loss diet plan will help you to strengthen your immune system while you shed those excess kilos.
Let’s find a few tips to lose weight here.
1. Spice Mix
Spices, such as black pepper, ginger, and cinnamon boast amazing fat-burning properties in our bodies. They can control your blood sugar. This means spices can help you to prevent any spike in your glucose levels following a sugar or carb-rich meal. So, let’s learn more about the effects of these spices when included in the diet chart for weight loss for males:
- Black Pepper: It helps the body to raise the body temperature and increases metabolism. Also, it aids in digestion because, when you consume black pepper, a signal is sent to your stomach to produce hydrochloric acid. This acid is important for the digestion of protein and other foods in the stomach.
- Ginger: Ginger helps our body to increase our metabolic rate and decrease appetite. The unique point about ginger is that it is a good source for the digestion process.
- Cinnamon: Many types of studies have revealed that having just 1/4 to 1 teaspoon of cinnamon benefits you to increase metabolism and improve the body’s ability to handle sugar by stimulating insulin activity.
2. Detox Teas
Detox teas work wonders in removing toxins from your body and making it nutrition receptive. It is best to include mint tea, ginger lemon tea, and cinnamon tea, which will enhance the detoxification process of your liver naturally.
3. Weight Loss Foods
Always include foods such as chicken, fish, eggs, yogurt, low-fat, cottage cheese, pulses, sprouts, nuts, legumes, whole seeds (almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds), fish oil, coconut oil, brown rice, apples, and papaya in the diet chart for weight loss for male.
- Many of us get influenced by seeing weight loss transformation pictures. Correct? But we don’t know the struggle behind the efforts one has put into it. So here is the story mentioning, how one of our clients lost kgs with our customised diet plan. Let’s watch and learn about his struggles to achieve the desired results.
4. Stress Control
Make sure to balance your emotions. Include yoga in your regular routine and meditate for at least 20–25 minutes daily. Try to consume low-fat milk before bed. Having milk before bedtime will help you sleep better and feel energetic the next morning.
Facts That Affect Calorie Distribution in Male Weight Loss Diet
While scheduling or preparing a diet chart for weight loss for males, always keep these factors that influence calorie distribution in mind:
- Energy: Men who work out regularly can follow a diet plan that provides approximately 1,300 to 1,600 calories per day to maintain their energy levels.
- Protein: The perfect diet plan for men should be protein-rich, as it helps to stay full for a long time without adding extra calories.
- Carbohydrates: Consuming a diet containing complex carbohydrates, soluble fiber, and whole grains to aid weight loss is an effective strategy.
- Fats: Having high-quality unsaturated fats is essential to staying healthy. Always limit your intake of trans and saturated fats.
Best Chart for Male Weight Loss Diet
The following diet chart is the right weight loss diet chart for men as it includes seven pre-planned small meals a day. A diet plan, along with a regular workout, will trigger fat loss while maintaining your daily energy levels.
#Meal 1: Early Morning
Take a glass of lukewarm water with a few drops of lemon juice. Alternatively, you can even have a glass of green juice (if skipped in the early morning routine).
#Meal 2: Breakfast
Have a bowl of whole-grain cereals or oatmeal with low-calorie and high-fiber fruits like apples or have two boiled or poached eggs with toast. Also, you can add a glass of smoothie if you’ve skipped green juice earlier in the morning.
#Meal 3: Mid-Morning Meal
A fruit and a handful of nuts like almonds and walnuts will be helpful in your weight loss journey.
#Meal 4: Lunch
You can have two rotis of whole wheat or multigrain or a cup of brown rice with 100 gms of dal or chicken or fish (if not vegetarian) along with a cup of mixed vegetable salad. Also, try to include a cup of curd.
#Meal 5: Post Lunch
A cup of green tea with nuts or seed trail mix.
#Meal 6: Evening Snack
In the evening, consume half a cup of roasted mixed nuts, such as 4-5 almonds and walnuts each, and one or two dry dates.
#Meal 7: Dinner
Consume a high-protein and low-fat meal for dinner. A cup of grilled fish, chicken, or egg curry with two millet rotis or brown rice and a cup of garden salad. And if you are vegetarian, then include a bowl of dal and roti with salad.
- Ensure you have adequate hydration and drink at least 10–12 glasses of water throughout the day. Also, try to include eight hours of good quality sleep for optimum body functioning.
- You can also go for the different blogs of Fitelo such as how to lose weight. These pro tips will help you shed kilos in no time.
Dos And Don’ts For Male Weight Loss Diet
Many new theories have been studied in the last few years for weight loss. So, let’s learn a few dos and don’ts while losing weight.
- Consume Nutrients – Rich Foods
Always nourish your body with good-quality nutrients. These include high-quality omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, and fresh fruits.
- Drink Enough Water
It is crucial to drink enough water throughout the day because water transports waste from our bodies. So, always drink plenty of water throughout your day.
- Enough Protein
Consuming enough proteins accelerates weight loss. Proteins help you to increase your metabolic rate and protect lean muscle. Also, having proteins gives you a satisfying sense of fullness.
- Stop Consuming Processed Foods Regularly
Processed foods, fast foods, junk foods, and prepackaged foods may be convenient to use but are very calorie dense. These processed foods may give you temporary hunger relief, but they are not good for the body. Additionally, they lack nutrients and also loaded with unnecessary preservatives and chemicals
- Don’t Over-Eat Carbs
Overeating carbohydrates can cause an insulin reaction that will make you tired, and hungry, and store fat. So, always keep balance while having carbs.
- Don’t Over-Eat Proteins
Over-eating proteins can trigger fat storage and create an acidic condition in the body. Also, overconsumption may cause an increased risk of developing certain health complications.
Men who want to lose body fat have many sustainable and healthy diets to choose from. You may be tempted to follow a restrictive, low-calorie diet that helps you lose weight. Now you know about a simple but valuable meal plan to knock off the extra kilos! However, it is right to have a complete approach to keep weight gain at bay. Combine training with diet planning to achieve the best weight loss results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can Vegans Eat Raw Protein?
Ans: The best thing about a vegan diet is that most foods can be eaten raw without any safety concerns. The main plant protein source that you miss out on in a raw vegan diet is legumes. But seeds, nuts, and vegetables are all good options.
Q: What Can Vegans Eat For Protein?
Ans: There are various choices available for vegans for protein. Lentils, beans, peas, oatmeal etc,. are great additions to a vegan diet. Additionally, soybean products like tofu and edamame are also excellent vegan protein sources.
Q: What Is The Highest Plant Protein Source?
Ans: Products like soy chunks and soybeans are rich in high-quality and quantity protein. These products have complete proteins that provide all nine essential amino acids.
Male Weight Loss Transformation
- Karminder Weight Loss Transformation | 16 Kg In 3 Months
- Balmeet Weight Loss Transformation | 17 Kgs Gone in Just 60 Days
- Nirbhay Weight Loss Transformation | 7 Kgs Gone with Dramatic Inch Loss
If you want healthy and beautiful hair, vitamins are important just like Vitamin D, there are other vitamins too that our body requires on daily basis for proper and smooth hair and skin. Have a look at vitamin E rich foods that you can add to your diet and also know the importance of vitamin E for the body.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthier and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.