White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Oh, winter is love! jackets, boots, hot dishes, and some soups. However, talking about soup, there are several recipes for it but one thing is for sure, Manchurian soup by Fitelo, is unique. It not only has a taste but is made with a healthy twist, rich in vegetables and providing your body with essential nutrients. So, what are you waiting for? Right below is the recipe for this soup which you should definitely try now and make your winters full of flavors and warmth.
How To Make Manchurian Soup?
- Firstly, place a pan on a medium flame, and to it add oil and allow it to heat.
- Secondly, add chopped ginger, garlic, and green chili and saute well.
- Thirdly, add chopped cabbage, carrot, mushrooms, bell peppers, and the long slender tops of green onions. Saute them well but do not overcook them.
- Now add salt, black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, and water to it. bring it to a boil.
- To make the soup thicker, add jowar flour and mix until the required consistency is formed.
- Again bring it to a boil and serve the soup hot.
- You can, however, add your choice of vegetables and seasonings for taste.
- Also, when you add jowar flour to the soup make sure you first make a paste out of it by adding some water and mixing well.
Benefits Of Manchurian Soup
- Ginger contains gingerol that further, which has medicinal properties, and also, prevents stress.
- Moreover, garlic is, very low in calories and helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Cabbage is, however, one of the foods rich in antioxidants and keeps you away from certain types of cancer.
- Moreover, mushrooms are a good source of vitamin D and good for blood pressure as well.
- Also, bell peppers are a good source of vitamin C and protect you against cardiovascular disease.
Nutritional Value Of Manchurian Soup Per Serving
|Total Fat||4 g|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Manchurian Soup Help In Weight Loss?
Ans: Manchurian soup can help in weight management and weight loss if you cook it at home with healthy ingredients and also, add it to your diet appropriately.
Q. Is Manchurian Soup Good For Health?
Ans: How healthy the soup depends on how you make it. However, the above recipe is good for your health as it has vegetables and dietary fiber, which will boost your immunity and will maintain normal bowel function.
How about some coconut chutney with lunch? However, Fitelo, presents you with a recipe of the same with a healthy twist and of course with tasty flavor. So, make your every meal delicious and healthy. Try now.
Foods For Weight Loss In Winters
Winters are here, which means the best season to lose weight is here. However, Dietitian mac will tell you the foods that you should add to your diet if you want to lose weight. Watch now and get to know the secret now.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.