If you don’t like Beets and love mangoes, this Mango Beetroot Smoothie Recipe will change your mind. Not only is it delicious but, is eye-catching with all the nutrition in it.
- Blend all the ingredients and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Voila, your Mangoo Beetroot smoothie is ready to serve.
Health benefits of mango beetroot smoothie recipe
- Mango is low in calories yet high in nutrients particularly vitamin C, which aids immunity, iron absorption, and growth and repair.
- Also, Mango contains magnesium, potassium, and the antioxidant mangiferin, which helps in healthy heart function.
- Beets contain a high concentration of nitrates, which have a blood pressure-lowering effect.
- Also, beets are a good source of fiber, which is good for digestive health and helps to reduce the risk of many chronic health conditions.
- Coconut water is the liquid found in young coconuts and a natural source of several important minerals.
- Also, Coconut water is effective at replenishing fluids and electrolytes after exercise.
Yummy and healthy recipes
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
- Makki ki roti with Sarson ka Saag = Weight gain ?
- Gluten-free: Myth or Fact?
We are a nation of mangoes and summer is the season when you get to enjoy the best of this fruit. Also, we all have childhood memories of this wonderful nature’s delight. Thus, what if we tell you – Mangoes don’t make you fat? So, read this post to know why and how you can enjoy Mangoes this summer season ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mango Beetroot Smoothie Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.