White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A recipe that is gluten free, sugar-free, good source of fiber, sodium-free and cholestrol free. To avail all the nutrients and benefits, check out our Mango chia seed pudding recipe.
- Add chia seeds, coconut milk, and pureed mango in a bowl and whisk together.
- Then add chopped mango cubes and mix, you can save a few chunks for topping. refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- Once ready garnish with chopped mango chunks and coconut flakes.
- It is a delicious, healthy easy to make breakfast option loaded with antioxidants, omega3, vitamin A and is a guilt-free indulgence.
- It is also a superb option for people who are lactose intolerance.
- Chia seeds surely deserve a place on your grocery food lists. They are high in fiber, contain healthy fat, and are a good source of antioxidants.
- Eating chia seeds is one of the basic ways to boost the nutrition in your diet.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Healthy guilt free oats cookies
- Oats Date Burfi recipe
- Mango Yogurt Smoothie
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We are a nation of mangoes and summer is the season when you get to enjoy the best of this fruit. And, we all have childhood memories of this wonderful nature’s delight. So, what if we tell you – Mangoes don’t make you fat? Read this post to know the truth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
We request the diabetic patients not to consume this recipe. Thus, please make sure to take this Mango chia seed pudding recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.