This Mango Lassi in Overnight Oats recipe is a good option for people suffering from PCOS as it is healthy and yummy at the same time. Let’s dig in.
- Make mango lassi by combining 1/2 chopped mango, milk, yogurt, and elaichi in a blender.
- In a mason jar, add oats at the base.
- Then, pour mango lassi on the top.
- Refrigerate it overnight.
- Then, add the remaining half of the chopped mango.
- Garnish with walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- And relish!
- Mango is low in calories yet high in nutrients — particularly vitamin C, which aids immunity, iron absorption, and growth and repair.
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber, also higher in protein and fat. They are also very high in many vitamins and minerals.
- Walnuts are a good source of the plant form of omega-3 fat, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
- Curd is among the best probiotics foods, which contains live microorganisms beneficial for our body.
- Mango is a good source of folate, several vitamins, like vitamins A, C, K, and E which, help boost immunity.
- Due to the soluble fiber beta-glucan, oats may improve insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar levels.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- The Mango Lassi recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
We are a nation of mangoes and summer is the season when you get to enjoy the best of this fruit. We all have childhood memories of this wonderful nature’s delight. What if we tell you – Mangoes don’t make you fat? So, read this post to know why and how you can enjoy Mangoes this summer season ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mango Lassi in Overnight Oats recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.