What if we tell you a sweet lassi recipe that comes with the combined goodness of curd and mango. Here is our Mango Lassi recipe.
- In a blender take roughly chopped mango and curd.
- To it add ice cubes and cardamom powder.
- Blend smooth without adding any water.
- Transfer the prepared lassi into a glass jar.
- Garnish with few mint leaves before serving mango lassi.
- Since lassi is churned out of curd, regular consumption of lassi can help promote the growth of healthy bacteria and also reduce the growth of bad bacteria in your gut thus acting as a natural prebiotic and aiding digestion.
- Curd is rich in calcium and is an excellent way to make your bones stronger. It improves your overall bone and dental health to a great extent.
- Mangoes when eaten in moderation could also help in weight loss. The phytochemicals in the mango skin act as natural fat busters. The mango flesh is also filled with dietary fibers. Adding to that, fibers induce a feeling of satiety.
- Mangoes are also filled with skin-friendly vitamin C and Vitamin A, both of which are crucial for healthy skin and skin repair. Mangoes, when eaten in moderation are also known to exfoliate and eliminate dead pores.
- Eating mangoes could help regulate your cholesterol levels too. The high levels of fiber pectin may help bring down the low-density lipoprotein (LDL or bad cholesterol) which causes plaques in the vessels and blocks blood flow.
- Also, including lassi in your daily diet can do wonders for your immune system as it is a rich source of lactic acid and Vitamin D, which can boost the immune system to a great extent. It then prepares the body to combat diseases of various kinds.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
- Chocolate Apple Curd Shake Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We are a nation of mangoes and summer is the season when you get to enjoy the best of this fruit. We all have childhood memories of this wonderful nature’s delight. What if we tell you – Mangoes don’t make you fat? So, read this post to know why and how you can enjoy Mangoes this summer season ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mango Lassi recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.