White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What beverage do you prefer drinking in summer to satisfy your thirst? Juice, coca cola, smoothie, or milk? Well, what if we tell you you can now replace all these options with a delicious mango lassi?
Yes, this lassi is a great option to have in summer because it is healthy, tasty, and good for weight loss also.
Moreover, whenever you feel hungry but too lazy to cook anything, you can try this out because it just takes 5 minutes to make this.
So, the method is right below, try now!
How To Prepare Chilled Mango Lassi?
Follow the three easy steps for the mango lassi recipe and get add it to your weight loss diet.
- Firstly, chop mango into small pieces and transfer it to a blender.
- Secondly, add curd, a pinch of cardamom powder, and ice cubes.
- Thirdly, blend all the ingredients well until a smooth liquid consistency is formed.
Serve the mango lassi chilled.
A tip for you: If you want mango lassi to be a little sweeter you can add stevia.
Health Benefits Of Mango Lassi
Below are the benefits of this lassi that will prove it to be a good option to add to your everyday diet.
- Since lassi is churned out of curd, regular consumption of lassi can help promote the growth of healthy bacteria and also reduce the growth of bad bacteria in your gut thus acting as a natural prebiotic and aiding digestion.
- Curd is rich in calcium and is an excellent way to make your bones stronger. It improves your overall bone and dental health to a great extent.
- Mangoes when eaten in moderation could also help in weight loss. The phytochemicals in the mango skin act as natural fat busters. The mango flesh is also filled with dietary fibers. Adding to that, fibers induce a feeling of satiety.
- Mangoes are also filled with skin-friendly vitamins C and Vitamin A, both of which are crucial for healthy skin and skin repair. Mangoes, when eaten in moderation are also known to exfoliate and eliminate dead pores.
- Eating mangoes could help regulate your cholesterol levels too. The high levels of fiber pectin may help bring down the low-density lipoprotein (LDL or bad cholesterol) which causes plaques in the vessels and blocks blood flow.
- Also, including lassi in your daily diet can do wonders for your immune system as it is a rich source of lactic acid and Vitamin D, which can boost the immune system to a great extent. It then prepares the body to combat diseases of various kinds.
Nutritional Value Of Mango Lassi
Check out the nutrition that this lassi has to provide.
Other Recipes Worth Trying
Here are some more ideas to try for this summer.
Healthy, tasty, and also good for weight loss.
A diet that comprises interesting foods will never let your diet get boring. Similarly, we prefer giving our clients a customized diet plan along with cheat meals and they in return have a beautiful weight loss transformation.
The below transformation is one of the examples but for more, you can visit our website.
We are a nation of mangoes and summer is the season when you get to enjoy the best of this fruit. We all have childhood memories of this wonderful nature’s delight. What if we tell you – Mangoes don’t make you fat? So read this post to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mango Lassi Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, because it is less in calories and will keep you full for a longer period of time.
When Can You Drink Mango Lassi?
You can either drink it in the morning, afternoon or evening.
Is Mango Lassi Safe For Diabetic People?
Yes, mango is safe for people with diabetes and to know how and why, check here.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life