White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Mango Salad recipe is an easy and quick fix for a light meal which can be our go-to fruit salad recipe when you don’t feel like having anything oily in hot summers.
- Wash and cut the mango into small pieces.
- Then, dip the lettuce in cold water.
- Take the bowl with mango and add lettuce to it.
- Also, add red chili flakes, oregano, and flax seeds.
- Then, drizzle lemon juice and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy chilled.
Health Benefits Of Mango Salad
- Mango is low in calories and high in nutrients like vitamin C, which aids immunity, iron absorption, and growth and repair.
- Flax seeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid ALA also plant-based ALA fatty acids are good for heart health and are linked to a lower risk of stroke.
- Also, mango contains magnesium, potassium, and the antioxidant mangiferin, which all support healthy heart function.
- Flax seeds help in preventing breast and prostate cancer, as well as other types of cancer.
- Mango has digestive enzymes, water, dietary fiber, and other compounds that aid different aspects of digestive health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Apple Lettuce Salad Recipe
- Raw Papaya Salad recipe
- Watermelon Salad recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
We are a nation of mangoes and summer is the season when you get to enjoy the best of this fruit. We all have childhood memories of this wonderful nature’s delight. What if we tell you – Mangoes don’t make you fat? So, read this post to know why and how you can enjoy Mangoes this summer season ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mango Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.