White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Masala Chaas recipe is an easy and a quick beverage. Chaas is not only a cooling drink but also aids digestion and is the best beverage to combat dehydration and the summer heat. People frequently drink this beverage after a heavy or spicy meal.
How To Make Masala Chaas
- Firstly, add curd, black salt, roasted cumin seeds powder in a high-speed blender and blend this mixture well.
- After that add 1 tsp of mint, curry leaves and ginger paste to the blender.
- Blend it till all the ingredients mix well together and add chilled water.
- Now add ice cubes and blend well again. Your masala chaas is ready.
- Take a highball glass, pour the chaas and serve chilled.
Health Benefits Of Masala Chaas
- Buttermilk is loaded with probiotics that are very important for a healthy gut.
- Traditional buttermilk helps in fighting off constipation and digestion issues.
- Moreover it is rich in potassium, vitamin B12, calcium, riboflavin, and also phosphorus.
- This masala chaas recipe is a perfect drink for keeping your body hydrated, especially in summers.
- Buttermilk reduces blood pressure significantly due to the presence of bioactive proteins that have cholesterol-reducing properties.
- Equally important, chaas provides calcium without the fat and brightens the skin.
Bakery and snack items have a magnetic power of attracting us with their smell. It is ideal to have cravings for desserts, pizzas, pasta while in your weight loss journey. But how do you combat them? Check the below video to know.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
- Best Green Tea For Weight Loss: Does It Really Work?
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.