The Masala Chaas recipe is an easy and a quick beverage. Chaas is not only a cooling drink but also aids digestion.
- Firstly, add curd, black salt, roasted cumin seeds powder, and 1 tsp of mint + curry leaves + ginger paste in a high-speed blender and blend this mixture well.
- Then, add ice cubes, chilled water, and blend well again.
- Then, take a glass, pour the chaas and serve chilled.
- Buttermilk is loaded with probiotics that are very important for a healthy gut.
- Traditional buttermilk helps in fighting off constipation issues.
- Buttermilk is rich in potassium, vitamin B12, calcium, riboflavin, and also phosphorus.
- It is a perfect drink for keeping your body hydrated, especially in summers.
- Buttermilk reduces blood pressure significantly.
- Due to the presence of bioactive proteins that have cholesterol-reducing properties.
- Moreover, chaas provide calcium without the fat and brightens the skin.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
During this lock-down, most of us have stocked up our favorite snacks and binge eating on the same which is more than our usual routine/lifestyle. For most of us, work from home is the new thing and if you have a pack of your favorite pack of noodles or cookies, it becomes really difficult to resist. Thus, read this post to know the ideal munching snacks for you to enjoy.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Masala Chaas recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.