White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Masala Chaas recipe is an easy and quick beverage. Chaas is not only a cooling drink but also aids digestion and is the best beverage to combat dehydration and the summer heat. People frequently drink this beverage after a heavy or spicy meal.
How To Make Masala Chaas
- Firstly, add curd, black salt, and roasted cumin seeds powder in a high-speed blender and blend this mixture well.
- After that add 1 tsp of mint, curry leaves, and ginger paste to the blender.
- Blend it till all the ingredients mix well together and add chilled water.
- Now add ice cubes and blend well again. Your masala chaas are ready.
- Take a highball glass, pour the chaas and serve chilled.
Health Benefits Of Masala Chaas
- Buttermilk is loaded with probiotics that are very important for a healthy gut.
- Traditional buttermilk helps in fighting off constipation and digestion issues.
- Moreover, it is rich in potassium, vitamin B12, calcium, riboflavin, and also phosphorus.
- This masala chaas recipe is a perfect drink for keeping your body hydrated, especially in summer.
- Buttermilk reduces blood pressure significantly due to the presence of bioactive proteins that have cholesterol-reducing properties.
- Equally important, chaas provides calcium without fat and brightens the skin.
Craving Junk On Your Weight Loss Journey?
Bakery and snack items have the magnetic power of attracting us with their smell. It is ideal to have cravings for desserts, pizzas, and pasta while on your weight loss journey. But how do you combat them? Check the below video to know.
Running late for work or college? Or running out of ideas on what to make for a healthy quick breakfast for the family? Well, then try this capsicum chilla recipe for breakfast that will save up your time and give you the energy to go ahead with your day.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Is Masala Chaas Recipe Helpful In Weight Loss?
Ans. Buttermilk is not only good for digestion but also helps in weight loss as it contains fiber and protein.
Q. How Is Buttermilk Made?
Ans. Buttermilk is made by diluting curd and adding Indian spices to it such as jeera, coriander, etc.
Q. Is Buttermilk And Chaas Similar?
Ans. Yes, it is the same thing buttermilk is called chaas in hindi.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.