Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Masala tea, also called masala chai is one step above the regular chai. A unique blend of taste and aroma that comes from all the spices used in its preparation is the USP of masala tea.
- In a saucepan, boil water.
- Then, take cardamom, black pepper and cloves. Then, crush these using a mortar and pestle.
- Now, put the crushed spices along with dried ginger powder, cinnamon powder and fresh tulsi leaves into the saucepan.
- Then, boil on low to medium flame for 2-3 minutes. This step is important to let all the flavours and aroma blend together and become strong.
- In the next step, add stevia/ sugar (as guided by your nutritionist) and tea leaves.
- Then, give it a boil for 1 min.
- Finally, add some milk and boil it for another 2 minutes to let the flavours simmer.
- And, your masala chai is ready.
Health Benefits Of Masala Chai
- Masala tea has great antioxidant potential because of all the spices present in it.
- Moreover, the presence of tulsi leaves and cinnamon powder makes it an immunity-boosting drink.
- Masala chai is also beneficial to drink if you have cough, cold or congestion. Since, ginger plays an important tole in that.
- Also, this tea recipe is good for a smooth digestive process. Tulsi, cardamom and cloves, all help in proper digestion.
- It is a good source of instant energy and also helps with menstrual cramps.
- Ginger powder and cloves in the tea help reduce the inflammation in the body if any.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes Like Masala Chai
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Neha from Ambala lost 13 kgs with a hectic schedule!
- Fitelo’s Nigerian client lost 7 kgs weight in just 25 days. How? Read here.
- New Delhi student’s weight loss transformation with home-based diet
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
- 7 Homely Immunity Boosting Foods For Covid-19 And Any Other Viral Disease
Do you worry about your child’s growth every day? Also, do you spend a lot of money on dietary supplements and powders to fulfil the nutrition requirements? Then, read how bournvita milk in your child’s diet is unhealthy than a great solution to his’ dietary needs in this post.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Masala Chai Help in Weight Loss?
Masala chai improves digestion and with better digestion, your metabolism also gets better. The heat-generating property of masala chai helps speed up your metabolism. This, in turn, can help you lose weight up to an extent.
Does Masala Tea Burn Belly Fat?
Masala chai is made with milk, which is considered to be a good source of protein. Intake of protein is recommended to be increased for those on weight loss regime as it helps in reducing hunger and feeling full for longer. Often, black tea form of masala chai can help in preventing weight gain of gain of belly fat.
Are you looking for a weight loss plan? Then, your search ends here. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Masala tea under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Excess tea consumption can lead to acidity, heartburn and bloating in certain cases.