White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Masala tea, also called masala chai is one step above the regular chai. A unique blend of taste and aroma that comes from all the spices used in its preparation is the USP of masala tea.
- In a saucepan, boil water.
- Then, take cardamom, black pepper and cloves. Then, crush these using a mortar and pestle.
- Now, put the crushed spices along with dried ginger powder, cinnamon powder and fresh tulsi leaves into the saucepan.
- Then, boil on low to medium flame for 2-3 minutes. This step is important to let all the flavours and aroma blend together and become strong.
- In the next step, add stevia/ sugar (as guided by your nutritionist) and tea leaves.
- Then, give it a boil for 1 min.
- Finally, add some milk and boil it for another 2 minutes to let the flavours simmer.
- And, your masala chai is ready.
Health Benefits Of Masala Chai
- Masala tea has great antioxidant potential because of all the spices present in it.
- Moreover, the presence of tulsi leaves and cinnamon powder makes it an immunity-boosting drink.
- Masala chai is also beneficial to drink if you have cough, cold or congestion. Since, ginger plays an important tole in that.
- Also, this tea recipe is good for a smooth digestive process. Tulsi, cardamom and cloves, all help in proper digestion.
- It is a good source of instant energy and also helps with menstrual cramps.
- Ginger powder and cloves in the tea help reduce the inflammation in the body if any.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes Like Masala Chai
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Neha from Ambala lost 13 kgs with a hectic schedule!
- Fitelo’s Nigerian client lost 7 kgs weight in just 25 days. How? Read here.
- New Delhi student’s weight loss transformation with home-based diet
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
- 7 Homely Immunity Boosting Foods For Covid-19 And Any Other Viral Disease
Do you worry about your child’s growth every day? Also, do you spend a lot of money on dietary supplements and powders to fulfil the nutrition requirements? Then, read how bournvita milk in your child’s diet is unhealthy than a great solution to his’ dietary needs in this post.
Are you looking for a weight loss plan? Then, your search ends here. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Masala tea under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Excess tea consumption can lead to acidity, heartburn and bloating in certain cases.