Masala Idli Recipe is filling, delicious, and an ideal dish to end your quick hunger pangs. With all the veggies used, this recipe turns out to be colorful and flavorful, and healthy at the same time.
- Make idli first by mixing sooji, curd, and water. Add rai seeds in it mix well.
- Important tip adds eno just before making idli.
- Steam the idli or make them in the microwave.
- Now in a pan, add oil and curry patta with red chili.
- Now add vegetables like onion, tomatoes, capsicum, and vegetables of your choice cook for 2-3 min keep them crunchy too.
- Then, cut the idlis into half or 4- pieces and add in the masala, give it a toss.
- Do not over mix as idlis are soft and fluffy.
- Enjoy it with coconut chutney or mint coriander chutney.
- Sooji is an instant energizer owing to its rich carbohydrate content.
- Also, sooji aids in improving blood circulation and is a rich source of iron.
- Also, magnesium, zinc, and phosphorous present in sooji aids in preventing various nervous disorders.
- Rich in phosphorous and calcium, curd makes your teeth and bones stronger.
- Also, curd prevents many infections and improves overall immunity.
- Curd is rich in calcium, which triggers less production of cortisol and helps in losing weight.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝. 𝙒𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚. But while we travel, grasping a bag of lays is more convenient than we ignore the fact of what we are consuming. Thus, read this post to know the reality and how you can relish idli over junk food.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Masala Idli Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.