Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Masala Makhana Recipe is an easy and quick healthy snack made with lotus seeds and dry spices. The recipe hardly takes any extra taam jhaam and is known for its simplicity and taste.
How To Make Masala Makhana Recipe?
- Heat ghee/butter in a pan.
- Add curry leaves, mustard seeds, and chana dal, and heat on low flame.
- Then, mix dry spices.
- Finally, add in makhanas and then cook till crisp. Enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Masala Makhana Recipe
- The low amount of sodium and high amount of potassium in makhanas help decrease blood pressure and hypertension.
- The magnesium in makhanas helps improve the quality of blood and oxygen in the body.
- Makhanas have a decent amount of calcium, which makes them perfect for strengthening your bones.
- Makhanas are low in calories, thus making them a perfect weight-loss snack.
- Also, it is a good snack option for those who are suffering from PCOS.
- The high fiber content in makhanas also helps improve one’s digestive health.
Weight Loss Makhane Recipe- (5 Minutes)
Here we have one more weight loss makhana recipe that helps get rid of those extra pounds and helps you stay healthy. Makhana is a rich source of calcium, vitamins, and other minerals that helps strengthen bones and build immunity. Watch this video to check out the complete recipe now!
During this lockdown, most of us have stocked up our favorite snacks and are also binge eating on the same which is more than our usual routine/lifestyle. For most of us, working from home is the new thing and if you have a pack of your favorite pack of noodles or cookies, it, therefore, becomes really difficult to resist. Thus, do not forget to check out this post to know the healthy food swaps to your regular munching options, and do not compromise on your taste buds 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Masala Makhana Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, the masala makhana recipe is a rich source of calcium and other essential minerals that help maintain good health and keep you fit.
Q: When Can You Have Masala Makhana Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Masala makhana is a healthy snack option that you can have any time to satisfy your small hunger.
Q: Can We Eat Masala Makhana Every Day?
Ans: Yes, you can have masala makhana in your everyday diet as it is healthy and helps maintain good health.
Contact Us Today
If you’re searching for the right guidance as well as better assistance, then your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life