Masala Makhana Recipe is an easy and quick healthy snack made with lotus seed and dry spices. The recipe hardly takes any extra taam jhaam and is known for its simplicity and taste.
- Heat ghee/butter in a pan.
- Add curry leaves, mustard seeds, chana dal, and heat on low flame.
- Then, mix dry spices.
- Finally, add in makhanas and then cook till crisp. Enjoy.
- The low amount of sodium and high amount of potassium in makhanas help decrease blood pressure and hypertension.
- The magnesium in makhanas helps improve the quality of blood and oxygen in the body.
- Makhanas have a decent amount of calcium, which makes them perfect for strengthening your bones.
- Makhanas are low in calories, thus make them a perfect weight-loss snack.
- Also, it is a good snack option for those who are suffering from PCOS.
- The high fiber content in makhanas also helps improve one’s digestive health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
During this lock-down, most of us have stocked up our favorite snacks and are also binge eating on the same which is more than our usual routine/lifestyle. For most of us, work from home is the new thing and if you have a pack of your favorite pack of noodles or cookies, it, therefore, becomes really difficult to resist. Thus, do not forget to check out this post to know the healthy swaps to your regular munching options and do not compromise on your taste buds 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Masala Makhana Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.