Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Lactose-free? Gluten-free? High in fiber TOO? One recipe – too many taglines. We can’t decide what suits best on our Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe. It is a delicious, healthy, and an easy to make breakfast option loaded with antioxidants, omega 3, and vitamin A – a guilt-free indulgence!
- Firstly, take some coconut milk in a large bowl and add chia seeds and matcha powder to it.
- Then refrigerate this pudding mixture for an hour.
- Further, transfer the mixture to a glass jar and add pomegranate seeds, diced mango, chopped kiwi and any other seasonal fruit of your choice.
- Finally top it off with sliced almonds and seed mix (pumpkin, sunflower seeds).
- Voila! Matcha Chia Seed Pudding Recipe is ready in no time.
Matcha Chia Pudding Benefits
- Coconut milk is rich in electrolytes and thus builds muscles and also helps to reduce fat. Moreover, it has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
- Mango contains magnesium, potassium, and the antioxidant mangiferin, all of which help in healthy functioning of the heart.
- Vitamin C present in anar is largely responsible for building immunity. At the same time, it contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Seeds contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Also, they are concentrated sources of vitamins and minerals. So, consuming seeds is a great way to boost immunity, metabolism and general health
What Are The Health Benefits Of Matcha In Matcha Chia Pudding?
- Drinking 1 cup of matcha is equivalent to drinking 10 cups of green tea. This is because matcha contains 10 times the antioxidants!
- Matcha has been shown to lower levels of bad or LDL cholesterol.
- Matcha is also known to boost immunity.
- Moreover, it calms down the mind and is good for mood improvement.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds?
Due to their soluble fiber content and water-absorbent shell, chia seeds are filling and can help keep you satisfied for longer, all while keeping you hydrated. Also, just 28 grams of chia seeds account for 11 grams of fiber!
Tips To Make Matcha Chia Pudding?
- Make sure you mix the match properly in the coconut milk to avoid the formation of lumps as even chia seeds and matcha might clump together. So, stir occasionally.
- In place of coconut milk, you can also opt for almond milk.
- Make sure you add milk in the right amount as chia seeds absorb a lot of liquid.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Read How Megha from Delhi Lost 10 kg With PCOS Weight-loss Specialist
- Shourya from Varanasi took our pre diabetic diet plan and lost 7 kgs!
- Get Toned Body like Mahalakshmi With Our Diet Planner. JOIN FITELO
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Pomegranate-The Miracle Fruit. Why Doctors and Dietitians Love Anar😎
- Best Online Nutritionist & Dietitian In Bangalore
- Best Diet Plan & Dietitian For Heart Patient
Chia seeds are famous for their fiber content! But do you know what else they provide? OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS! Yes, they are the richest plant-based source of omega 3. Read more about this here.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.