White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Lactose-free? Gluten-free? High in fiber TOO? One recipe – too many taglines. We can’t decide what suits best on our today’s recipe best. Matcha is a type of powdered green tea, they are usually used in Japanese tea ceremonies. It is made from shade-grown tea leaves, which are carefully processed and ground into fine powder. Matcha chia pudding recipe is a delicious, healthy, easy-to-make breakfast option with antioxidants, omega 3, and vitamin A – a guilt-free indulgence!
How To Make Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
Once all the ingredients are ready mentioned above, then get started with the recipe. It is a simple and quick recipe, here is how you make the pudding:
- Firstly, take some coconut milk in a large bowl and add chia seeds and matcha powder to it.
- Then refrigerate this pudding mixture for an hour.
- Further, transfer the mixture to a glass jar and add pomegranate seeds, diced mango, chopped kiwi, and any other seasonal fruit of your choice.
- Finally top it off with sliced almonds and seed mix (pumpkin, sunflower seeds).
- Voila! The Matcha Chia Seed Pudding Recipe is ready in no time.
Health Benefits Of Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
The matcha chia pudding recipe offers several health benefits. These benefits are due to the combination of the nutrient-rich ingredients. Mentioned below are the health benefits of this delicious recipe.
- Coconut milk is rich in electrolytes and thus builds muscles and also helps to reduce fat. Moreover, it has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties.
- Mango contains magnesium, potassium, and the antioxidant mangiferin, all of which help in the healthy functioning of the heart.
- Pomegranate a vitamin C-rich food, is largely responsible for building immunity. At the same time, it contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Seeds contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Also, they are concentrated sources of vitamins and minerals. So, consuming seeds is a great way to boost immunity, metabolism, and general health
Tips To Make Matcha Chia Pudding?
While you are making the matcha pudding keep these tips in mind so that the recipe does not go bad.
- Make sure you mix the match properly in the coconut milk to avoid the formation of lumps as even chia seeds and matcha might clump together. So, stir occasionally.
- In place of coconut milk, you can also opt for almond milk.
- Make sure you add milk in the right amount as chia seeds absorb a lot of liquid.
Chia seeds are famous for their fiber content! But do you know what else they provide? OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS! Yes, they are the richest plant-based source of omega-3. Click here to learn more about the content of omega 3 and more.
Fitelo Changing People’s Lives
Fitelo is not only changing people life who are dealing with weight loss. Meet Anu who was able to manage her hypothyroidism with our disease management plan. Read her complete story to learn how she managed her degrading health.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Health Benefits Of Matcha?
Drinking 1 cup of matcha is equivalent to drinking 10 cups of green tea because it contains 10 times the antioxidants. Matcha helps to lower levels of bad or LDL cholesterol and also boost immunity. Moreover, it calms down the mind and is good for mood improvement.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds?
Due to their soluble fiber content and water-absorbent shell, chia seeds are filling and can help keep you satisfied for longer, all while keeping you hydrated. Also, just 28 grams of chia seeds account for 11 grams of fiber!
Can I Sweeten The Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe?
The sweetening of the pudding is optional and depends on your preference. If you like a sweet taste you can add sweetener. You can use sweeteners like honey, maple, agave nectar, or stevia.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy at the same time then you are at the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This recipe was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live healthy, and enjoy a long, happy life.