Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
When it comes to fast food, we all love a good burger from McDonald’s, but the fear of all the extra calories can damper our cravings. The good news is that you can enjoy a tasty burger while sticking to your weight loss goals. This recipe takes the classic McDonald’s burger and gives it a healthy twist with all the flavor you love and none of the guilt. Made with fresh vegetables and oats, this burger is the perfect addition to your weight loss meal plan. Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or a satisfying dinner, this recipe will hit the spot without derailing your diet. With this easy to follow recipe, you can enjoy a delicious, juicy burger that’s packed with nutrients and low in calories. So, get ready to fire up the grill and savor the taste of this mouth-watering, weight-loss-friendly McDonalds Burger Recipe.
How To Make Mcdonald’s Burger Recipe At Home
Follow this simple, easy-to-follow step to have that yummy homemade veg burger in McD style on hand to enlighten your taste buds.
- Clean, wash and cut the vegetables.
- Take a small cooker, heat it on medium flame, and add potato, cauliflower, and peas. Make sure you add enough water to cook it till 4 whistles.
- Then turn off the cooker and wait till the steam completely settles. Open the cooker and mash the veggies properly.
- Add the mashed veggies to a bowl. Further, add oats and besan flour to it. Mix it properly.
- Add salt, kitchen king, jeera powder, and black pepper powder to the bowl. Mix it well.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll it into a ball in your hands and tap it to make a small tikki. Further, roll it on oats.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium flame. Spray some oil over it and place the tikki. Roast both sides of the tikki properly.
- Now, take a bun, and cut it into two halves. In the same pan, roast both sides of the bun.
- Finally, place the tikki over the bun and spread the secret McD-style sauce. You can also add tomato and onion slices.
Are you ready to bite on this yummy burger?
The regular McD Aloo burger has 334 Kcal while Fitelo homemade burger has only 188 Kcal.
How To Make McD Secret Sauce
Here is a recipe for McDonald’s secret-style tomato sauce
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kitchen king masala
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Salt to taste
- In a blender or food processor, puree the chopped tomatoes until smooth.
- Pour the pureed tomatoes into a saucepan and place it on medium heat.
- Stir in the kitchen king masala, red chili powder, and salt.
- Cook the sauce occasionally until it thickens, about 10 minutes.
- The saucepan should be removed from the heat and cooled to room temperature.
- Stir in the yogurt and mix well.
- Keep the sauce covered and chilled until needed. The sauce will last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy the tangy and spicy tomato sauce as a dip or spread on your favorite sandwiches and burgers or as a base for your sauces and gravies.
Benefits Of Homemade Vegetarian McDonalds Burger Recipe
Here are some benefits of making a homemade vegetarian McDonald’s burger:
- Healthier ingredients: When making a burger at home, you have control over the ingredients used, allowing you to choose healthier options such as whole grain buns, fresh vegetables, and herbs.
- Control over portion sizes: By making the burger at home, you can control the portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Budget-friendly: Making a burger at home is often less expensive than purchasing one at a fast food restaurant.
- Flexibility in flavors: Homemade burgers allow you to add unique flavors and ingredients and experiment and create your custom burger.
- Better for the environment: Making a burger home with locally sourced, organic, and sustainably grown ingredients can be better for the environment.
- Know what you’re eating: When you make a burger at home, you know exactly what ingredients have been used and can be confident that it is free from preservatives, additives, and other unhealthy ingredients.
Tips To Make Perfect McDonalds Burger Recipe At Home
Here are some tips and tricks for making a vegetarian McDonald’s burger at home:
- Toast the buns: Toasting them will give the burger a nice crunch and help prevent them from becoming soggy.
- Use fresh ingredients: Use fresh vegetables such as lettuce, tomato, and onion to add flavor and texture to the burger.
- Get creative with toppings: Add a variety of toppings to make the burger unique and delicious. Add avocado, cheese, pickles, or condiments like ketchup and mustard.
- Cook the patty to perfection: To your desired level of doneness, take care not to overcook it, or it will become tough.
- Assemble the burger with care: When assembling the burger, stack the ingredients in a specific order to ensure that each bite is balanced and flavorful.
- Serve with sides: Serve the burger with fries, sweet potato fries, or a side salad to complete the meal.
By following these tips and tricks, you can enjoy a delicious and satisfying homemade vegetarian McDonald’s burger that is both healthy and tasty.
Amazing Fat To Fit Journey
Japneet reached out to us when the numbers on the weighing scale bothered her. She was finding it hard with her post-pregnancy weight loss. With our customized diet plan she managed to lose almost 32 kgs in a short span of 4 months. Read more to get more inspiration.
Frequently Added Questions
Q: How To Make Mcdonalds Burger Recipe?
Ans: McDonald’s makes their burgers by preparing a blend of chicken cuts, seasoning it with salt and pepper, grilling it on a high-heat flat top grill, toasting the buns on the same grill, and then assembling the burger with toppings such as cheese, lettuce, tomato, and condiments.
Q: What Are The Ingredients In A Mcdonalds Burger Recipe?
Ans: The ingredients used are chicken egg, beef, veggies, salt, and spices(like coriander, cumin, and black pepper) to enhance their flavor, binders(made of wheat flour, potato starch, and modified food starch), and preservatives (like sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium erythorbate, and sodium nitrite).
Q: What Are Mcdonald’s Secret Ingredients?
Ans: The exact ingredients in McDonald’s secret sauces and seasonings are proprietary and not publicly disclosed. However, it is known that many of their sauces contain a combination of ingredients such as mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, pickle relish, vinegar, garlic, onion, and sweeteners. And some herbs and spices.
Q: Is Mcdonalds Burger Recipe Healthy?
Ans: No, McDonald’s burgers are, however, not considered to be a healthy option. Further, they are high in calories, fat, and sodium. They contain additives, preservatives, and other ingredients that are not considered part of a balanced diet. In addition, consuming McDonald’s burgers regularly can lead to weight gain, high blood pressure, and an increased risk of heart disease.
Q: How Many Calories Are In A Mcdonalds Regular Burger?
Ans: A McDonald’s regular burger typically contains around 250-300 calories.
As we all know dieting is the best way to stay healthy and for our fitness goals. But wrong diet plans can have major impacts on our health. Do you want to know the 5 unhealthy Signs Of diet?
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.