Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
If you feel bloated or want to try a weight loss drink, then this magical detox drink will undoubtedly become your instant favorite. Methi water has a variety number of benefits for overall health apart from weight loss. It is simple to make at home and is considered best on an empty stomach. Fenugreek water is good in taste and also good for women with PCOS. So give this drink a try by following the instructions below.
How To Make Methi Water
- Firstly, soak a teaspoon of methi seeds in water overnight.
- Secondly, strain the water in the morning and have it empty stomach.
- You can also boil the straining water and sip it like tea.
Benefits Of Methi Or Fenugreek Water
- Just One tablespoon of Fenugreek seeds gives you 20% Iron of Daily Value, 7% of Manganese, and 5% of Magnesium.
- However, the mucilage in fenugreek seeds helps to soothe gastrointestinal irritation and coats the stomach and intestinal walls, fenugreek is thought to be good heartburn or acid reflux cure.
- Moreover, Saponins found in fenugreek aid in lowering the body’s absorption of cholesterol from fatty diets.
- Also, the amino acid present in fenugreek seeds may have anti-diabetic effects by improving insulin secretion.
- Further, fenugreek contains a healthy nutritional profile including fibers, minerals, and other nutrients.
- Also, fenugreek may reduce hunger and improve feelings of fullness, which may help avoid overeating and promote weight loss.
- Saponins found in fenugreek aid in lowering the body’s absorption of cholesterol from fatty diets. According to some research, saponins may also help the body produce less cholesterol overall, particularly LDL or bad cholesterol.
Nutritional Value Of Fenugreek Or Methi
|Nutrients||Value Per 100g|
|Dietary Fibers||24.6 grams|
5 WINTER MISTAKES THAT ARE MAKING YOU FAT!
Do you often struggle to lose or manage weight during winter? However, you have to worry no more, here is what you are doing wrong and you must avoid these mistakes to stay healthy and fit even during winter. Watch this video by Dietitian Mac Singh to understand winter myths.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Fenugreek Water Good For Women With PCOS?
Ans. Methi water does help with insulin resistance, hence it is beneficial for PCOS. Also, methi increases your body’s insulin sensitivity and aids in blood sugar regulation. This aids in controlling PCOS symptoms like insulin resistance and weight gain.
Q: Is Methi Water Safe To Drink?
Ans: Yes, methi water is generally safe to drink. However, it is best to consult with a doctor before drinking it, as it can interact with certain medications. Drinking too much methi water can also cause stomach upset or nausea.
Q: What Is Methi Water?
Ans: Methi water is an ayurvedic remedy made from fenugreek seeds. It is a popular herbal drink used to treat a variety of ailments such as indigestion, constipation, and diabetes. It is also said to be beneficial for skin care and to reduce inflammation. a few more questions
Q: What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking Methi Water?
Ans: Drinking methi water has numerous health benefits. It improves digestion, reduces inflammation, regulates blood sugar levels, and even aids in weight loss. It is also said to reduce cholesterol and improve skin health.
A sustainable diet plan is the only key to weight loss. And, our client Karishma from Delhi is proof that it will change your life. So, just Read her story and get inspired.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.