A delectable fusion of beans, veggies, and herbs, this wholesome Mexican Wrap recipe can be relished till the end.
- Make an omelet keep it aside.
- Then, in a bowl, takes all the chopped veggies, kidney beans, hung curd, green chutney seasoning according to taste.
- Spread the mixture in the omelet and roll.
- Then you can also place few leaves on the omelet for extra crunch
- Ready to serve.
- Enjoy Viola!
- Kidney beans are among the best sources of plant-based protein.
- Also, they are rich in healthy fibers, which moderate blood sugar levels and promote colon health.
- An egg white contains fewer calories. It is also lower in protein, cholesterol, fat, vitamins, and minerals.
- Also, egg whites are low in cholesterol and fat. It is good for people who are trying to lose weight.
- Eggs are high in quality animal protein and also contain all the essential amino acids that humans need.
- Eggs are also highly satiating and may reduce calorie intake later in the day.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Need Some Help With Weight Loss? Join Now.
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
Given the options to chose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option 😛 But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Mexican Wrap Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.