White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Hello biryani lovers! We understand how much you love eating biryani and can not say no to it even if you are trying to lose weight. Well, keeping this in mind we have a special recipe for you. Make a guess! Well, presenting you with millet biryani which is only 200 calories. Woohoo! Excited? You should be, as this recipe is rich in health benefits and will not harm your weight. So, you can, therefore, eat it as your lunch or dinner and make your day happy and flavourful. Let us go through the method and try it now.
How To Make Millet Biryani
- Firstly, soak the millets for 1 to 2 hours and a half boil them.
- Secondly, in a bowl add chopped onions, broccoli, jeera powder, green chili, curd, red chili powder, kasuri methi, lemon, salt, garam masala, and kesar water. Mix well.
- Thirdly, place a pan with ghee on medium flame and add whole spices, turmeric, and other ingredients also. Saute well.
- Now take a clay pot and add millets as a first layer, then sauteed ingredients as a second layer, then again add the layer of millets followed by another batter.
- Also, add kesar water over it and caramelized onions and place a plate over it further covering the pot with dough.
- Set this aside for 10 to 15 minutes and serve hot your millet biryani.
For a better understanding of the method, you can watch the recipe.
- Make sure before adding the vegetables you boil them.
- Also, you can add more vegetables of your choice.
Benefits Of Millet Biryani
- Millets are, however, rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals that further, protect your cardiovascular health.
- While ghee benefits your skin and improves your immune system and it also, has healthy fats.
- Moreover, saffron or kesar helps improve mood and is rich in antioxidants.
- Onions are a vitamin C rich food and also, help control blood sugar levels.
- Also, broccoli has bioactive compounds that further, reduce inflammation in the body.
Weight Loss Transformation
Watch this surprising and amazing weight loss transformation of a woman who is a big-time foodie and still lost 20 kg in 90 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Make Kesar Water?
To make the kesar water,
- Add some water to a pan and allow it to heat on a medium flame.
- Now add 3 to 4 strands of saffron and mix. Allow it to cool.
How To Make Caramalised Onion?
For caramelized onions:
- Firstly, on a medium flame place a pan adding some water.
- Then add chopped onions and keep cooking until they turn golden brown.
Winters are here and so, your favorite vegetable-Carrots also. There are several recipes for carrots whether for lunch, dinner, or dessert. But do you know, along with taste it is helping your body also? Well, to know read carrot benefits for health here.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.