White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Try this quick and easy Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond Katira Recipe packed with antioxidants, and is also great for one’s immunity! A perfect and a natural way to boost your immunity and pacifying all the healthy agents in your body.
- Muddle the basil & mint leaves, using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon
- Mix the stevia and 1/2 cup of water in a pan and heat on low heat, stirring continuously, until the extract dissolves
- Pour the stevia syrup over the muddled herbs and then allowed to steep and cool to room temperature
- Strain into a mason jar
- Then, combine the mint and basil concoction with the lemon juice and add 1 cup of water.
- Now add Gond katira and stir.
- Pour over ice and serve with a spring of each – mint and basil.
Health Benefits of Mint and Basil Lemonade
- Gond katira has purgative properties because it contains ingredients that stimulate the movement of the intestines.
- It also helps in proper bowel movement and thus maintains a healthy digestive system.
- Mint contains fair amounts of several nutrients and also is a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants.
- The Mint leaves may be more beneficial in reducing bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Basil benefits for blood sugar and stress levels.
- This is thus an ideal recipe for ladies suffering from PCOS.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Manik’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Most people think, fruit juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. Thus, they prefer it over something as compared to a cold drink. But what’s the reality behind fruit juices, are they really healthy? Check out this video to know.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.