White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
For people who suffer from acidity, this Mint and Lemon tea recipe is the best solution for you. It is made with two simple ingredients and is a quick fix when you run out of options.
- To make a fresh mint and lemon tea, combine the mint leaves, lemon juice, and 2 cups of hot water in a deep bowl and then mix well.
- Then, cover with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve the fresh mint and lemon tea warm or cool.
Health benefits of Mint and Lemon Tea
- Mint contains nutrients and is a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Also, mint can speed up how quickly food moves through the stomach, relieving digestive symptoms associated with indigestion.
- Mint alleviates IBS symptoms through its relaxing effects on the muscles of the digestive tract.
- Lemons are high in heart-healthy vitamin C and also lowers cholesterol.
- Also, lemons contain vitamin C and citric acid, which absorb non-heme iron from plants and prevents anemia.
- The soluble fiber in lemons also helps improve digestive health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Chilled Elaichi Milk Recipe
- Mango Lassi in Overnight Oats recipe
- Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
People spend thousands of rupees on fat burner drinks and supplements. What if we tell you, that lemon is the fastest and best natural fat burner. Thus, Read this post to know why and how can you avail its benefits? 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mint and Lemon tea recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.