Try this quick and easy Mint & Basil Lemonade Recipe filled with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Moreover, it is packed with antioxidants, and is also great for one’s immunity!
- Muddle the basil & mint leaves, using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Then, mix the stevia and 1/2 cup water in a pan and heat on low heat, stirring continuously, until the extract dissolves.
- Now, pour the stevia syrup over the muddled herbs and then allow it to steep and then cool to room temperature.
- Then strain the syrup into a mason jar.
- Combine the mint and basil simple syrup with the lemon juice and add 1 cup of water.
- Pour over ice and also serve with a spring of each – mint and basil.
- Mint and basil combo is excellent support for the digestive system that soothes down the nauseatic feeling if any.
- Moreover, mint promotes bile production and also aids fat metabolism. It is anti-bacterial i.e. an excellent ingredient for your oral health.
- Basil contains antioxidants that help to fight diseases and viruses. And, it is anti-inflammatory in nature that helps to relieve acidity or bloating issues.
- It is also great for combating stress levels.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Most people think, packaged juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. Thus, they prefer it over something natural and healthy as compared to a cold drink. One of our favorite Packed juice is the orange juice which is most readily available and claims to have all the goodness of the natural fruit. Thus, Read this post to know if packaged juice is really healthy or not? :O
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mint & Basil Lemonade Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.