Try this quick and easy Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe packed with antioxidants, and is also great for one’s immunity!
- Muddle the basil & mint leaves, using a muddler or back of a wooden spoon
- Mix the stevia and 1/2 cup water in a pan and heat on low heat, stirring continuously, until the extract dissolves
- Pour the stevia syrup over the muddled herbs and then allowed to steep and cool to room temperature
- Strain into a mason jar
- Then, combine the mint and basil concoction with the lemon juice and add 1 cup water.
- Now add Gond katira and stir.
- Pour over ice and serve with a spring of each – mint and basil.
- Gond katira has purgative properties because it contains ingredients that stimulate the movement of the intestines.
- It also helps in proper bowel movement and thus maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Mint contains fair amounts of several nutrients and also is a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants.
- The Mint leaves may be more beneficial in reducing bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Basil benefits for blood sugar and stress levels.
- This is thus an ideal recipe for ladies suffering from PCOS.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Most people think, packaged juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. Thus, they prefer it over something natural and healthy as compared to a cold drink. One of our favorite Packed juice is the orange juice which is most readily available and claims to have all the goodness of the natural fruit. Thus, Read this post to know if packaged juice is really healthy or not? :O
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.