White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Try this quick and easy Mint Basil Lemonade recipe packed with antioxidants, and great for one’s immunity!
A perfect and natural way to boost your immunity and pacify all the healthy agents in your body. Also, it is not just refreshing but will keep you hydrated in summer.
Also, what if we tell you that this being healthy is also, mouth-watering? Yes, it is delicious to drink and its taste will surely make you crave for it every day.
So let us start with the recipe.
How To Make Mint Basil Lemonade?
Follow the steps to prepare this amazing recipe to add to your weight loss diet.
- Firstly, in a bowl add some water along with chia seeds. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Secondly, in a blender add mint leaves, water, salt, black salt, stevia, and lemon juice. Blend well to form a fine paste.
- Thirdly, pour the mixture into a big jar along with water, and soaked basil seeds. Mix well.
- Now serve it in a glass with ice and a piece of lemon in it.
Health Benefits Of Mint And Basil Lemonade
- Mint leaves, are, however, rich in nutrients, and relives digestion.
- Also, mint leaves help with irritable bowel syndrome, and improve brain function.
- Mint contains fair amounts of several nutrients and also is a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants.
- The Mint leaves may be more beneficial in reducing bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Basil benefits blood sugar and decreases stress levels.
- Basil seeds also, make you feel full and, also, supports gut health.
More Ideas For Weight Loss Drinks
So, apart from mint and basil lemonade, Fitelo has a variety of healthy drinks that you can add to your liquid weight loss diet.
Let us check out some interesting and the easiest ones.
Most people think liquid calorie fruit juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. Thus, they prefer it over something as compared to a cold drink. But what’s the reality behind fruit juices, are they really healthy? Check out this video to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mint Lemonade Good For Stomach Ache?
We all know that it’s helpful to an upset stomach and relieves indigestion. It may have a positive effect on irritable bowel syndrome as well. However, this was noted with oil capsules rather than mint leaves.
Can We Drink Pudina Water Daily?
You can drink refreshing mint water all day to stay healthy and hydrated. You may also notice improvements in your digestive system if you favor mint water over other higher-calorie beverages.
Does Mint And Basil Lemonade Help Lose Weight?
Mint and basil lemonade work as an antioxidant that helps remove toxins from our body, rejuvenates body cells, and burns extra fat too.
When We Can Drink Mint And Basil Lemonade?
You have a glass of mint and basil lemonade any time of the day, you can also replace your pre and post-workout drinks with this amazing fat-loss mint lemonade.
Weight Loss Transformation
It is never too late to say Hi to a new change in your life. So, connect with us today, and prepare yourself to welcome a healthy and beautiful change today.
However, staying fit is always a choice but staying healthy is always a priority and we are here for you to help you with it.
Below is a weight loss transformation of Plaka, which will totally inspire you to start working toward your fitness goal today.
Contact Us Today
If you’re searching for the right guidance as well as better assistance, then your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life