Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ganpati Bappa Morya!! Let us celebrate this Ganesh Chaturthi with a healthy twist but with the same love and fun. Celebrate this festival season with healthy and sugar-free Modaks. So, diabetic people, be happy and enjoy modaks without any worry. This modak recipe is packed with several nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for your body. Let us go through its method and cook with all warmth and tenderness.
- Firstly, in a heated pan, add ghee and along with it add deseeded dates and grated coconut.
- Secondly, saute the ingredients properly until the dates mash properly and the mixture turns thick.
- Thirdly, add cardamon powder, and seed mixture and allow it to cool.
- Now, in another pan, boil water adding salt and ghee.
- Then on a low flame, add rice flour and ragi flour giving a good mix, and turn off the flame.
- Cover the pan, set it aside, and let the temperature cool.
- Make a crack-free dough while it is slightly hot and make 11 equal-sized balls.
- Greece the mold and set the dough ball to it. Close it to give it a proper shape.
- After that, with the help of your fingers spread the dough and do the filling of coconut batter and remove the mold. Repeat this same for other dough balls as well.
- On a medium flame bring water to boil in a steamer and grease well placing modaks into it.
- Add some saffron over modaks before steaming and then allow it to steam for 10 minutes.
- Finally, turn off the flame and allow it to set for a while. Your Modaks are ready.
- You can also add poppy seeds, if available in the market.
- You can add dates powder or stevia for natural sweetener or both in the same quantity.
- Make sure you don’t overcook the mixture as it might get hard.
- Also, in a steamer, you also spread a muslin cloth.
- Before making dough, you can sprinkle some drops of water if you feel the dough is dry.
- Keep the modaks covered with a help of a damp cloth before you steam them.
Benefits Of Modak Recipe
- Firstly, cardamom has antioxidant and diuretic properties that help lower blood pressure.
- Ragi is high in fiber, which keeps you full for a longer period, aiding in weight loss.
- A mixture of seeds contains several vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that further help reduce blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure.
- Ghee prevents gut inflammation and supports heart health as it is rich in vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, and conjugated linoleic acid.
- Dates being rich in fiber helps prevent constipation and control blood sugar.
Try Our Weight Loss Sattu Laddu
Celebrate all your festivals by eating sweets and worrying less about gaining weight. Dietitian Mac has healthy and sugar-free recipes for sweets call it barfi or laddus for this festive season. watch this video and get ready to cook a healthy version of mithai.
How To Make Dates Powder For Modak Recipe?
Dates powder is easy and a healthy substitute for sugar.
- Take some dates and wash them properly.
- Deseed them and blend well. Your dates powder is ready.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Rainy Season Food: 10 Weight Loss Food Ideas [Monsoon Diet]
- Which Sugar Is Good For Health: What To Avoid [White Vs Brown]
- Fruits For Weight Loss: 7 Best Fruits To Cut Belly Fat Naturally
Don’t like lauki ki sabji? Well, not a problem. How about lauki ki barfi? Yes, Fitelo has a recipe of lauki in a twisted form which means in a ‘mithai’ form. This is yummy, healthy and will surely make your mouth water. Try it now and enjoy this vegetable now in a unique way.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.