Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
We Indians love our Ghar ka khana, especially North Indians where Paratha is a staple breakfast. Mornings are incomplete in Indian households without paratha and chai. Whether it’s aloo paratha or paneer paratha, we can never say no to paratha, one such famous one is mooli ka paratha. So today we bring to you a super delicious Indian delicacy, the “mooli paratha recipe” a hot, crispy, and healthy breakfast. Mooli ka paratha also known as radish paratha is a go-to breakfast recipe for a cold winter morning.
So without making you drool more, let’s dive into it.
How To Make Mooli Ka Paratha
- Firstly, take a bowl, and add whole wheat flour, flax powder, salt, and water. Then, mix everything together to form a soft dough.
- Then, just spread two drops of ghee on the dough and cover it and keep it aside.
- Secondly, in a bowl take grated radish, and after that take a fresh white cloth, and squeeze the water out of the grated radish.
- Furthermore, add green chilies, ginger paste, salt, amchur powder, carom seeds, and coriander leaves. Mix everything well. Your stuffing is ready.
- Now, take a small portion of the dough. Make it round in shape, and keep the middle portion thick and the sides thin.
- After that, put a generous amount of the Mooli stuffing in the middle section of the flat dough and then wrap it from the edges.
- Now, make a round shape and pour some flour on it, and then roll out the dough just like roti.
- Then, roast both sides dry. Finally, your mooli ka paratha is ready. Enjoy!
- As per the dietitian’s recommendation, you can roast paratha with a few drops of desi ghee.
- Radish gives your body potassium, which can reduce your blood pressure and maintain proper blood flow.
- White radish has an abundance amount of anthocyanins, which keep our hearts healthy and lower the risk of cardiovascular disorders. Moreover, they are rich in flavonoids, folic acid, and vitamin C.
- Additionally, raw radish gives your body plenty of fiber and roughage, which enhances digestion. Also, it controls bile production, protects the liver and gall bladder, and is excellent for managing water retention.
- The high vitamin C content of radish helps to boost your immune system and moreover protects you from the common cold and cough.
- Moreover, it regulates the production of risky free radicals, inflammation, and accelerated aging.
Nutritional Value Of Mooli Paratha
|Nutrients||Value Per Paratha|
|Dietary Fiber||9.47 g|
How To Lose Weight In Winter?
Since winter is around the corner a lot of us are worried about how to lose weight or maintain weight. Below are some tips and tricks on how you can lose weight.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
We all love good cheat days and we at Fitelo consider cheat days a must! But eating junk on daily basis is in no way good. There is no benefit in eating healthy if you are still eating junk every day. Follow these tips and tricks by Dietitian Mac Singh and get to know how you can beat your junk food cravings by just doing these simple tips.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.