Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Nothing is better than “ghar ka khana” especially moong ki dal. But did you know, apart from liquid moong dal, there are other recipes also, that you can try at home? Well, well, well! Yes, Fitelo has a delicious recipe for you of moong dal bread toast that is quick to cook and aids in weight loss too. So, make your breakfast a healthy meal and stay fit and in shape.
- Firstly, soak the moong dal for 2 hours and make a smooth paste out of it.
- Secondly, add salt, turmeric powder or haldi, and dhania powder. Mix well.
- Thirdly, add chopped capsicum, green chilli, broccoli, and shredded carrot.
- Then, add some water to the batter to make it a little consistent.
- Now, on a medium flame on a pan put some ghee and place a slice of bread with its sides chopped off.
- Add the mixture to the bread, spread evenly, flip to the other side, and repeat.
Benefits Of Moong Dal Bread Toast
- Mung dal is rich in fiber, protein, and antioxidants that lower help lowers blood sugar levels and help insulin work effectively.
- Also, being high in fiber, moong dal helps you keep full for a longer period of time aiding in weight loss.
- Being low in fat, capsicums lowers triglycerides to increase metabolism.
- Turmeric helps lower inflammation.
- Coriander activates certain enzymes to lower blood sugar levels.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Bipolar Disorder Symptoms: What Is Depressive And Manic State?
- PCOD vs PCOS: Know The Difference And Cure It Naturally
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
Moong dal can never be boring if you keep trying the variations of it by Fitelo. Moong beans are not just meant for making dal, but you can also try various recipes for it by following Fitelo. So, apart from moong dal toast, try cooking moong dal soup which is yummy and healthy at the same time.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.