White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Moong dal with rice, moong dal with roti, moong dal ka halwa, you all must have tried all of these, right? But have you ever tried the moong dal recipe for soup? Yes, it definitely sounds different and interesting. Fitelo has a new recipe for soup made of moong ki dal. It is not only healthy but will provide your body with protein and will surely aid in weight loss. You can, however, add this to your diet and enjoy its benefits. Let us quickly go through the method.
- Firstly, in a pan of water add moong ki dal, salt, and turmeric. Cook until soft.
- Secondly, while cooking with a help of a spoon keep mashing the dal.
- Thirdly, blend well along with water in a blender.
- Then in a pan add the mixture along with salt, jeera powder, anardana (dried pomegranate seeds), paprika, chopped green chillies, and grated ginger.
- Keep stirring until it gets a little thick. Squeeze lemon and coriander for taste.
- Pour the soup into a soup bowl and garnish it with a mixture of seeds. Enjoy!
Benefits Of Moong dal Soup
- Moong dal is rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber which are all essential for the body.
- Also being rich in antioxidants, moong dal helps prevent chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
- Cumin/jeera is rich in potassium and iron which help boost immunity.
- Green chili contains vitamin C and beta-carotin that keeps your eyes healthy.
- Lemon has soluble fiber that further aids in better digestion.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
Rajma chawal is a weakness of every Indian. From an adult to a child this dish gets a smile on every face. So, try Fitelo’s recipe of healthy rajma chawal, which is made differently and make your meal a happy meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Moong Dal Need To Be Soaked Before Cooking?
Ans. Mung dal does not need to be soaked before use but should be washed to get rid of any grit or dust. Older pulses that have been in the cupboard for a while may take longer to cook than fresher ones.
Q. What Dishes Can Be Made From Moong Dal?
Ans. From sweet to savory, you can try a variety of moong dal dishes. Here are 5 delicious and healthy recipes.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.