Moong dal without tadka is very helpful in nourishing, healing, and detoxing the disturbances in your body. It is a nutritious Indian meal that’s gluten-free and can be made vegan.
- Firstly, wash the moong dal and soak it in water for about 30 minutes. Drain it after soaking.
- Afterwards, transfer it to a pressure cooker (3-litre capacity). Add 1 and a half cups of water, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt. Close the lid and pressure cook it on medium flame for 2 whistles.
- Then turn off the flame, and remove the lid after pressure comes down naturally.
- Finally, garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- You can also sprinkle dry roasted jeera and mustard seeds on top for that extra flavour.
- Your moong dal without tadka is ready to serve!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MOONG DAL WITHOUT TADKA
- Moong bean is low in fat content, which is favourable for effective weight loss.
- Also, moong dal is a rich source of protein and fiber. Both of these help keep the tummy full. Thus, this recipe aids weight management.
- Moreover, the high fiber content of moong helps with proper digestion.
- In addition, moong is a good source of b-complex vitamins. They carry out a variety of functions like improving the general metabolism.
- Also, moong bean has a low glycemic index. So, this moong dal without tadka recipe is suitable for diabetics.
YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- FITELO’s Weight Management Program became Khushpreet’s Saviour as she lost 25 kgs!
- Still, looking for the best dietician to transform your life? Join FITELO now!
- Our First Nigerian Weight Loss Transformation Story 👩 | FITELO
Turmeric, commonly known as Haldi, has been a part of our lives since the beginning, but have you ever wondered how much more than just flavour does it provide? Here are some benefits of this magical spice.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Health mistakes fit people make
- Is upma good for weight loss?
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Moong Dal Without Tadka under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.