A twist to your regular boring toast! Here is a unique Fitelo style Moong dal toast recipe for your evening time snack options.
- Firstly in a large bowl soak 1 cup moong dal in hot water for 1 hour.
- Drain off the water and transfer it to the blender.
- Add green chili and blend to smooth paste.
- Transfer moong dal batter to a large bowl.
- Now add turmeric, salt, pepper powder, a pinch of thing powder.
- Whisk and mix well making sure everything is well combined.
- Further add onion, carrot, capsicum, coriander, mix well everything.
- Also, add 1/4 TSP eno into the mixture and mix well.
- Take a pan, grease it with oil, and heat it on a low flame.
- Now toast the bread slices from both sides.
- And, now spread the mixture on a bread toast.
- Flip over and apply the batter on both sides, and toast it on medium flame until both sides are cooked well and turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with homemade tomato sauce.
- Moong da toast is a rich source of protein.
- It is also good for blood circulation as the veggies in the batter are high in potassium.
- Moong dal roast recipe is high in fiber and also in magnesium, it will help in soothing the nerves.
- Moreover, it is a good snacking/ meal option for all diabetic patients.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For people having kidney stones, you are requested not to consume this Moong dal toast recipe. Also, for those, who are targeting weight loss, it’s a win-win recipe. Moreover, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.