Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This moong dal toast recipe will be a special and tantalising surprise if you want to make a nutritious and tasty breakfast but are at a loss for what to do. It is delicious and filling for lunch and also works nicely for evening snack. You may just make a plain dal into a dal toast to make it more full when you don’t have paneer or any other vegetables to make stuffed dal chilla.
How To Make Moong Dal Toast
- Firstly soak 1 cup moong dal in a bowl full of hot water for about 1 hour.
- Once the moong dal texture becomes a bit soft, drain off the water and transfer it to a blender.
- Add green chili to the soaked dal and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Next, transfer the blended moong dal batter to a large bowl and add turmeric, salt, black pepper powder, a pinch of hing powder.
- Whisk the batter well making sure everything is well combined and doesnt form any lumps.
- Add eno and chopped vegetables into the mixture and mix everything well. Set the mixture aside for 5-10 minutes.
- After that take a grilling pan and grease it with oil on a low flame. Toast the bread slices from both sides evenly.
- Now apply the batter on both sides evenly , and toast it on medium flame until both sides are cooked well and turn golden brown.
- Serve fresh and hot moong dal toast with some mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Moong dal toast recipe is a rich source of protein and good for blood circulation as the veggies in the batter are high in potassium.
- Due to its low fat content and ability to reduce cravings, moong dal is a good option for weight loss
- This toast recipe is easy on the stomach making it a good option for digestive health.
- Moreover, this moong dal toast is a preferable option for diabetic people also.
Usually people who want to lose weight make their diet plan by counting the calories in their meals. But does it really work? To know this, watch the below video by Dietitian Mac.
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can We Eat Moong Dal In Breakfast?
Ans. It curbs down your hunger pangs and keeps you satiated for a longer time. In addition to this, if you consume moong dal in the form of sprouts, it will not only enhance the nutritional content of your food but also make it low in calories, thereby reducing your calorie intake and helping you lose weight.
Q. Is Roasted Moong Dal Healthy?
Ans. Moong dal is a great source of both soluble and insoluble fibre. It contains folic acid, magnesium, copper, potassium and beneficial antioxidants.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.