You can never go wrong with a tasty omelette in the mornings. It’s just a blending game of your favorite veggies and superfoods. But what about the vegetarians? We have got you sorted. Give a healthy start to your day with this Moonglet Recipe.
- Soak Moong dal overnight.
- And next day, grind to a coarse paste. Also, chop all the vegetables.
- Try not to add water for the consistent batter. In case you want a thin moonglet, then only add water.
- Then, shift the batter in a big deep bowl. Add chopped vegetables to it and give a thorough mix.
- Now, sprinkle salt, hing, black pepper, and then flaxseeds powder on it.
- And mix everything to make a fluffy batter. Check the consistency of the batter as per your desire.
- Meanwhile, heat a heavy-bottomed pan. Then in it melt little ghee.
- Added to this, pour 2 ladles full of batter and spread it in pan.
- After 2 minutes add on flakes of Beetroot, Ginger, and Carrots too.
- Further, cover the pan patiently for a while. Give the batter a golden crust.
- Note that keep the flame simmer.
- The major task is now. Flip moonglet carefully.
- Again, continue to cook on the other side.
- Smear ghee if needed. Now with a spatula divide moonglet into 4 slices.
- So, when both sides turned golden and crisp, take out and serve immediately.
- Finally! Your vegetarian omelette is ready.
- Enjoy it with homemade Coriander chutney.
- Follow the same procedure of Moonglet Recipe to make more.
Health Benefits Of Moonglet Recipe
- Firstly, Moong Dal is the most popular superfood for vegetarians.
- Also, it has a high concentration of high-quality proteins as well as other important nutrients.
- High protein content of Yellow moong dal aids in tissue formation and repair. Therefore, It is also beneficial to the muscles, bones, cartilage, blood, and skin.
- Apart from this, Moong dal prevents overeating. Thus it promotes weight loss.
- Additionally, yellow dal boosts the cholecystokinin hormone’s function. As a result, it prolongs our feeling of fullness. Therefore, it increases our metabolic rate.
- Furthermore, Dal is high in potassium and iron. So, it lowers blood pressure and regulates irregular heartbeats.
- In addition, Moong dal is an excellent food for people who have high blood pressure or heart disease.
Nutritional Value Of Moonglet Recipe
Nutritional Value Of Moonglet Recipe
- Energy 66.25kcal per pizza slice
- Protein 1.1 g
- Fat 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates 5.1 g
How to make Coriander Chutney?
Who says onion is the utmost priority for a chutney. NO, Not from now. Fitelo’s Coriander chutney is the quickest and the tastiest of all. Let’s see how easy and simple it is.
- In a blender jar just add fresh coriander leaves, a tomato, dry mint leaves and green chili.
- Then give it a quick blend and add salt as per your taste.
- You can add one-two tbsp. of Yogurt to it.
- Your quick and delicious chutney dip is ready.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN LIKE MOONGLET RECIPE
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- An Online Diet Counselling from FITELO is All You need to Get Fit!
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
- Amanmeet From USA Got Leaner After Taking Fitelo’s Diet for Weightloss!
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Best Nutritionist for Weight Loss in India
- Diet Plan For Depression
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
Are the products labeled “HEALTHY” truly healthy? What’s your opinion? Give an honest answer. Till then read out these shocking facts about Slim Dahi
CONTACT US TODAY
Your search for a weight loss consultant ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.