White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Multigrain porridge is a delicious and healthy breakfast made with nutritious whole grains. It’s very hearty and filling. It has a soft yet chewy texture and a whole grain nutty flavor. As its name says, it is packed with six different grains. It is so flavorful and requires very little seasoning. Make a big batch and serve it in two ways, savory or sweet. It pairs well with savory toppings such as miso roasted salmon for a comforting dinner or sweet toppings like warm raisins and hazelnuts for a hearty breakfast. It is something the whole family can enjoy.
How To Make Multigrain Porridge
- Firstly, boil some milk in a pan.
- Then, add multigrain porridge.
- Now, let it cook for a few minutes and stir well
- Add nuts, seeds and apple slices to the porridge.
- Finally, serve hot.
Health Benefits of Multigrain Porridge
Let’s find out a few health benefits of multigrain porridge:
- Oats are extremely rich in fibre and protein. This makes its consumption filling for extended durations and helps reduce the waistline.
- Multi-grain porridge is also rich in antioxidants that help remove free radicals floating in your body. Therefore, you are helping your body fight inflammatory diseases and protecting the general health of the body from infections.
- It is extremely rich in minerals such as calcium, iron, and potassium, all of which help you improve bone health and heart health and also aid in improving the digestive tract due to its richness in fibre.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Diet Plan For Weight Gain: List Of Healthy Foods And Diet Chart
- Foods To Eat During Periods: Best 13 Foods For Menstrual Health
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
Do you feel constipated all the time and don’t know what to do about it? Are you shy to talk about it or you just don’t consider it a problem because you are used to it? Well, we at fitelo have figured out a few food items that will help you combat constipation. Read more!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.