Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Mumbai Style Masala Pav Recipe can be your trip to Mumbai’s street food while just sitting at your place. So enjoy your journey 😉
- Heat oil on a tawa. Add finely chopped onions and cook them for 3-4 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Further, add capsicum and cook for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and salt and then cook till the tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Now add the dried masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, pav bhaji masala, garam masala, and mix well.
- Then, add some water and let the masala cook for a minute. Also make sure it is not dry. Else the pav won’t be able to soak the masala.
- Add fresh coriander and mix.
Assemble Masala Pav :
- To toast the pav on the same tawa, move the cooked masala to one side of the pan.
- On the other side, add butter. Cut the pav from the center and place it on the butter. Cook for two minutes or until it gets a nice golden crispy texture.
- Take the cooked masala and fill it inside the pav and cover it with the other half. Cook, for another minute.
- Serve immediately with finely chopped onions and lemon.
Health benefits of mumbai style masala pav
- Low in fat, capsicum lowers triglycerides to increase your metabolism. Capsicum also improves digestion.
- Capsicum is rich in vitamin C, which helps in the absorption of iron by the body.
- Garam masala is full of antioxidants that help in preventing skin problems and also help fight inflammation.
- The presence of cloves and cardamom in the garam masala also makes it great for fighting bad breath.
- Most of the ingredients of pav bhaji are vegetables. Vegetables are rich in fibers and vitamins.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Turmeric commonly known as Haldi has been a part of our lives ever since the beginning, but have we ever wondered how much than just flavor does it provide? Thus, read this post till the end to know some awesome benefits you can take from this magical immunity booster ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Mumbai Style Masala Pav Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.