This recipe is is all that you want to enjoy a cozy evening. Healthy, yummy, crispy. Mushroom Kebab has a rich flavour and it melts in your mouth.
- Firstly, take a pan. In it add 5ml oil, add bay leaf, cinnamon powder, cardamom, turmeric, curry leaves and, sauté till golden brown.
- Then, add the mushrooms, sauté till brown. Keep the mushrooms aside.
- Now take gram flour in the pan and roast till golden brown.
- Add the roasted onion. Then, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down a bit.
- Now grind the mixture in the mixer grinder.
- Then take the mushrooms and coat them with the gram flour-onion paste. Make small balls and flatten them a bit (you can also add water to the paste if needed)
- Take a flat pan and cook the kebab on both sides till golden brown.
- Enjoy your kebab with green chutney!
- You can also serve the kebabs with veggies on the side.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MUSHROOM KEBAB
- Mushrooms are a rich, low-calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of mushrooms has been shown to improve the efficiency of the immune system.
- The fiber content of the besan flour keeps the cholesterol levels under control and helps in the proper functioning of the heart and healthy blood circulation.
- Also, Besan is one of the best home remedies to control Diabetes. The lower level of glycemic index, thus, keeps Diabetes in check.
- Bay leaves help to relieve symptoms of indigestion and other stomach-related ailments.
- Moreover, bay leaves have been proven to be useful in the treatment of migraines.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
- Indian Style Mushroom Tikka Recipe
- Healthy Mushroom Spinach Omelette Without Oil
- Veg Galouti Kebab Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read how Sukhwinder Kaur lost weight with Fitelo’s home-based diet. Join FITELO to get the body of your dreams.
- Want to get fitter and healthier? Dr Tareeka lost 18 kgs with our weight loss diet!
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
Are you also among the ones that rely on supplements to compensate for the loss of vital nutrients and vitamins? Then this post is for you. Know how you can improve your Vitamin D intake by natural means.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric- The Golden Spice
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Mushroom Kebab under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Also, remember to shallow fry the kebabs if you want to lose weight, instead of gaining it.