Are you bored of the regular sauteed or fried veggies? Sy no more! We have brought for you our personal favourite- the Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe! Once you try it, there is no going back! Plus it is full of nutrition and accelerates weight loss. So, what are you waiting for? Try it out!
- In a blender, add chopped tomatoes and finely chopped ginger and green chillies.
- Also add black pepper, dried red chillies and make a puree out of them.
- Once the puree is ready, chop onions, capsicum and mushrooms. Wash them.
- Then, in a pan, add oil, cumin seeds, few curry leaves, finely chopped garlic and chopped onions. Sauté them for a few minutes.
- Further, add the prepared puree to the pan.
- Cook it for few seconds and add capsicum and then the mushrooms (You can add other veggies as per taste).
- Let it cook for while.
- Lastly, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe is ready!
Health Benefits Of The Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe
- The anti-inflammatory effect of mushrooms has been shown to improve the efficiency of the immune system.
- Also, the fiber, potassium, and vitamin C in mushrooms may contribute to cardiovascular health.
- An entire cup of mushrooms has only 5 mg sodium! Thus, Mushrooms make an excellent, satisfying substitute for red meat in any dish, eliminating calories, fat, and cholesterol from the equation.
- The antioxidant content of mushrooms may help prevent lung, prostate, breast, and other types of cancer.
- Capsicum and onions contain antioxidants that protect the body against free radical damage.
- Tomatoes are low in carbohydrates. The carb content consists mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers. Moreover, they are made up of water. So, your weight will definitely go.
- Both red and green chillies have excellent antibacterial properties.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
- Amanmeet From USA Got Leaner After Taking Fitelo’s Diet for Weightloss!
- Our Registered Dietitian Online Helped Suchitra Lose Fat and Build Muscle
Blogs Ka Pitara
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Do Potatoes make you fat? | Benefits of Potatoes
Ever heard that a common kitchen ingredient can make you lose weight by improving metabolism? Yes, you read that right! So, no need to spend huge bucks on synthetic metabolism boosters! Click to know what that secret ingredient is.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.