Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you tired of the same old fried or sautéed vegetables? Prepare yourself for a wonderful change with our top choice, the mushroom pepper fry dish! You won’t be able to stop eating this meal since it tastes like a flavor explosion on your tongue. And what’s the finest part? Not only is it tasty, but it’s also healthy and can aid with weight loss. Therefore, why wait? Try it out to find a whole new world of delicious and healthful cuisine!
How To Make Mushroom Pepper Fry?
Here are the quick and easy instructions to make this healthy snack, crispy mushroom pepper fry in restaurant style.
- In a blender, add chopped tomatoes, ginger, and green chilies. Also add black pepper, and dried red chilies to the blender and make a puree.
- Now wash and chop the onions, capsicum, and mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a pan, and then add cumin seeds, a few curry leaves, finely chopped garlic, and onions. Sauté them for a few minutes.
- Now, add the prepared puree to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Then, add capsicum and mushrooms to the pan (You can also add other veggies as per preference). Let it cook for a while.
- Lastly, garnish with coriander leaves.
Your Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe is ready!
Health Benefits Of Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe
Here are the benefits you get from this mushroom pepper fry recipe. This can aid in your diet plan for weight management.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of mushrooms has been shown to improve the efficiency of the immune system.
- Also, the fiber, potassium, and vitamin C in mushrooms may contribute to cardiovascular health.
- Mushroom Pepper Fry Calories are very low in number. An entire cup of mushrooms has only 5 mg of sodium! Thus, Mushrooms make an excellent, satisfying substitute for red meat in any dish, eliminating calories, fat, and cholesterol from the equation.
- The antioxidant content of mushrooms may help prevent lung, prostate, breast, and other types of cancer.
- Capsicum and onions contain antioxidants that protect the body against free radical damage.
- Tomatoes are low in carbohydrates. The carb content consists mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers. Moreover, they are made up of water. So, your weight will definitely go.
- Both red and green chilies have excellent antibacterial properties.
Here is the approximate nutritional value you can get from the mushroom pepper fry recipe ingredients that we have used. These values can be different if you are choosing different ingredients or quantities.
|Nutrients||Value (Per Serving)|
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Try these yummy and healthy recipes you can make with mushrooms. These can be helpful in your fat loss.
The Mushroom Kebab Recipe
These kebabs from the heart of the Mediterranean are a healthy, delicious vegetarian alternative to traditional grilled skewers.
Mushroom Chilli: Restaurant-Style Recipe At Home
Try this delicious adventure and prepare a bowl mushroom chili recipe for weight loss that will have you exclaiming, “Wok on, healthier me!”
How To Make A Mouthwatering Garlic Mushroom Cauliflower Skillet?
As the intoxicating aroma of minced garlic fills the air, tender cauliflower and earthy mushrooms join forces, creating a delightful symphony of taste that will leave you craving for more.
Have you ever heard that a common kitchen ingredient can make you lose weight by improving your metabolism? Yes, you read that right! So, no need to spend huge bucks on synthetic metabolism boosters! Click to know what is the secret ingredient.
From 69 To 60KG With PCOD & THYROID. Read Jashan’s weight loss transformation which is the inspiration for the ones, who think that weight loss with medical issues is not possible. Let’s read out A Housewife’s Success Story.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mushroom Pepper Fry Suitable For A Vegetarian Diet?
Yes, mushroom pepper fries are absolutely suitable for a vegetarian diet. It’s a delightful dish made primarily with mushrooms, spices, and vegetables, making it an excellent choice for those following a vegetarian lifestyle.
Can I Adjust The Level Of Spiciness In The Mushroom Pepper Fry?
Of course! You can easily control the spiciness of mushroom pepper fries by adjusting the amount of dried red chilies and black pepper you use. If you prefer milder flavors, use fewer chilies and peppers, whereas if you enjoy a spicier kick, you can increase their quantities according to your taste.
What Can I Serve Alongside Mushroom Pepper Fry?
Mushroom-pepper fry pairs well with various dishes. You can also enjoy it as a side dish with rice or Indian bread like roti or naan. It also makes an excellent topping for dosas or as a filling for wraps and sandwiches. Feel free to get creative and explore different serving options based on your preferences.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy then the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life