White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Mushroom pulao or rice with garlic, onions- what else could beat that? Mushroom rice recipe is a great side dish, suitable for protein intake and weight loss purposes. Did you Know? The Asian recipes have the World’s Biggest Variety of Flavors!
This delicious mushroom pulao or rice recipe is low in calories and fat but high in antioxidants, fiber, and protein. They stand firm on their own and make a great addition to salads, bakes, stir-fries, and even breakfasts. It’s also the best substitute for meat. Contain high protein with a consistency that can’t knock off. You can try mushrooms as a replacement for meat in curries, ground meat dishes, stews, or kebabs.
- Firstly, clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth, slice them, and set them aside.
- Now, rinse the rice until water runs clear, drain and set aside.
- On the other hand, place a pan on medium-high heat, and add 2 tsp ghee.
- Then, add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now, add the chopped onions and garlic and cook until the onions become light brown.
- Afterward, stir the washed rice into the pan, then add turmeric, chopped seasonal vegetables, and salt as per taste and mix to combine.
- Lastly, place a lid on the rice and reduce the heat. Cook it for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender and absorbs water.
- Finally, serve rice immediately, and garnish with chopped green coriander leaves.
Mushroom Pulao Recipe Benefits
The mushroom benefits are linked to many positive outcomes. Let’s have a look:
1. Improve Digestive Health
Mushrooms are the best source of dietary fiber, which will help keep your digestive system running smoothly.
2. Strengthen Immune System
Antioxidants in mushrooms like selenium may help disease prevention and strengthen your immune system. Thus, including mushrooms in your diet can provide ‘n’ numbers of benefits.
3. Help in Maintaining Weight
Mushrooms are low in calories. Regular consumption can prevent you keep your body weight in check and your BMI low.
4. Fight Against Cancer
Preliminary studies show that daily mushroom consumption is associated with a lower risk of some cancers.
5. Reduce Diabetes Risk
Mushroom benefits reduce your risk of developing diabetes by keeping your blood sugar level. As a result, you must include mushrooms to control your diabetes.
Mushroom Rice Calories
100g of eating mushrooms contains:
- Calories – 22 Calories
- Fat – 0.3g Fat
- Protein – 3.1g Protein
- Fiber – 1g Fiber
- Potassium – 318 mg
They are also high in copper, B Vitamins, Selenium, and other essential trace minerals. Additionally, mushrooms have good folate, antioxidants, and Vitamin D.
We take major health things so lightly. We always use to ignore what we are eating? And later on when we are not getting fit into our favourite dress or jeans we realsie what we have done with your body shape. So, what mistakes we do in our weight loss journey? Let’s watch this short video and know yours.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.