Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom soup recipe made with milk, onions, and garlic. Any time of the year is a great time to enjoy this hearty and flavorful mushroom soup. This hearty soup dish can be made in just one pot in under 30 minutes, making it the ideal weeknight meal. Serve with fresh toast for lunch or as a starter. Moreover, this top-rated recipe pairs well with many other foods. So try this recipe today and make the most of your chilly winter evenings. In fact, you won’t ever buy soup in a can or packet again since homemade mushroom soup is so flavorful and simple to make!
How To Make Mushroom Soup
- Add milk and water to a stockpot in the first place and bring it to a boil.
- Next add butter to a pan and saute onions and garlic cloves on a low flame. Make sure a light golden color appears.
- After that add sliced mushrooms and saute for 2-3 mins on a medium flame.
- Once cooked properly, combine the sauteed mushrooms and flour and cook it for 2 mins.
- Add the boiled milk-water mixture gradually, keep stirring continuously until no lumps are formed.
- Finally add salt and pepper and bring it to a boil. Cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Serve it hot garnished with chooped parsley or coriander.
Health Benefits Of Mushroom
- Mushrooms are one of the few foods that have surprisingly effective medicinal properties.
- It eventually increases your body’s ability to fight infection by improving your immune system.
- Beta glucan, one of the compounds found in mushrooms, stimulates the growth of good gut bacteria, creating a healthy gut and bowel in the long run.
- Being low calorie – this mushroom soup recipe can be easily planned if you are following a diet regime.
Looking for more healthy snack options to binge? Try this beloved south snack with this homemade easy and very healthy “banana chips” recipe. All in all, it is a low-calorie high fiber snack for you to binge without weight gain.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
- Best Green Tea For Weight Loss: Does It Really Work?
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Moreover, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.