This quick and easy dinner Asparagus Mushroom Stir Fry recipe combines earthy mushrooms, spring asparagus for a vegan stir fry that is light, bright, and a little bit spicy.
- To make this exotic side-dish recipe, start with the asparagus.
- Then, wash it under running water, snap the bottom and slice it diagonally.
- Now, place a wok over medium heat and add some oil.
- Add mushrooms and saute until browned.
- Next, add asparagus and then saute for a minute.
- Then, add the shallots to the wok and saute for another minute.
- Asparagus is a low-calorie vegetable that is an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Also, it is a good source of fiber, and it helps in regularity and digestive health.
- Moreover, it helps to reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and, diabetes.
- The antioxidant content in mushrooms may help prevent lung, prostate, breast, and other types of cancer.
- Also, the fiber, potassium, and vitamin C in mushrooms may contribute to cardiovascular health.
- Coriander is full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Also, coriander may reduce unpleasant digestive symptoms like bloating and discomfort often experienced by people with IBS.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Did you know black pepper can help you lose weight? And the list of health benefits doesn’t just stop here it goes on and on. These magical balls help to increase the rate at which your body burns calories. Thus, read this post till the end to know more about it.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Asparagus Mushroom Stir Fry recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.