Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The mushroom tikka recipe is a delicious, filling, and healthy snack to curb your evening hunger pangs. Pair them with mint-coriander chutney and experience a boost of flavor.
How To Prepare Mushroom Tikka Recipe
- Firstly, we will prepare the marination mixture.
- So, in a large bowl add all the besan, salt, and lemon juice.
- Mix well to form a smooth and thick mixture.
- Then, add mushrooms and diced skin of onions, and green capsicum.
- Mix gently, while coating the marination mixture.
- Further, cover and refrigerate the tikkas for 30 minutes or overnight.
- After marination, insert the marinated mushroom, capsicum, and onions into wooden skewers.
- Further, roast it on a hot tawa or grill in an oven or tandoor (as per your convenience). Roast on medium flame and keep rotating in between. Roast all sides, making sure it does not get burnt.
- Finally, sprinkle some chaat masala and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve mushroom tikka immediately and Enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Mushroom Tikka
- Mushrooms are low in calories. This makes mushroom tikka an ideal weight-loss snack.
- Also, Mushrooms are a rich source of potassium. Potassium is widely known to remove the water weight that is retained in the body.
- Moreover, mushrooms are beneficial in fighting off cancer cells in the body.
- Raw veggies like red bell peppers, capsicums, and onions, all are good sources of Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps build immunity. It is also beneficial for the skin and hair.
- 100 grams of besan/ gram flour contains 20 grams of protein. It contains more amount of protein than wheat flour.
- Also, besan is rich in complex carbohydrates. So, it aids digestion and weight loss.
Lemon is used in a variety of dishes and drinks, either for garnishing or as an ingredient. Read more about this wonderful citrus fruit here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do We Need To Boil Mushrooms Before Cooking?
Normally soaking mushrooms in water leave them soggy. It’s not necessary to boil the mushrooms but maybe washed under a tap and pat dry with a cloth or keep them in sun before using.
How Long Should A Mushroom Be Cooked?
Normally, mushrooms take about 5-10 min to cook when put in wok/ Kadai. They take about 3 min to leave moisture and then start getting tender gradually.
How Many Calories In A Mushroom Curry?
This dry mushroom masala has about 112 calories per serving. If you add grated tomatoes to make a curry, add another 30 calories per serving.
Contact Us Today
If you like recipes shared by Fitelo and want to make fitness and food best friends. Then join our hands in making the world a healthier place, starting from you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life