This Nachos Salad recipe is our favorite way to get veggies in while still enjoying a delicious snack.
- Layer nachos on a serving tray.
- Add tomatoes, corn, rajma, onion, and green capsicum in a bowl.
- Then, season with lemon juice and black pepper.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now pour a layer of hung curd over it.
- Garnish with coriander and enjoy your crunchy nachos salad.
- Rajma is an excellent legume that helps in stabilizing blood glucose levels as it is a good source of soluble fiber and also low on the glycemic index.
- Also, rajma is a good source of potassium which lowers blood pressure.
- Corn is composed of carbs and high in fiber.
- Corn is also a good source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Curd is among the best probiotic foods, which contains live microorganisms beneficial for our body.
- Also, the nachos work very well with all the veggies.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Maggi Noodles Cutlet Recipe
- The Chili Paneer Maggie recipe
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Given the options to chose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option 😛 But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Nachos Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.