White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The festive season is around the corner specially Karwachauth. Namkeen Mathri (khasta in Hindi) plays a very special role in karwachauth. When we were kids our moms always offer these mathris in this season. These crispy and flaky salted crackers are also known as mathiya.
Many individuals like to have these spiced flour crackers having a savory, salty taste as an evening snack to munch on. Even you can prepare these mathris in bulk and can store them in an airtight container at room temperature and enjoy it for the next few weeks. So, let’s learn how to prepare this mathris at home.
How To Make Namkeen Mathri?
- Firstly, take all the dry ingredients – atta, salt, roasted cumin powder, carom seeds, and dried fenugreek leaves and then put them in a large mixing bowl.
- In the meantime, mix all the ingredients with the help of a spoon. And add desi ghee to the mixing bowl.
- On the other hand, start preparing a hard dough. Knead it for 3-4 minutes and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Then, divide the dough into equal portions to make large chapati balls. And with the help of a cookie cutter cut it into round shapes.
- In addition, preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- After that, line the baking tray with butter paper and place the small discs on it.
- Furthermore, prick mathris with the help of a fork and let them bake. Also, flip the mathri halfway.
- Finally, when fully baked, enjoy it with a hot cup of tea.
Tip: If you like soft flaky mathri then bake it for 20 minutes. If you like extra crispy mathri then bake it for 23-24 minutes.
Nutritional Value Of Namkeen Mathri
Serving: 1 piece
How Namkeen Mathri Help You to Lose Weight?
Let’s have a look at how mathri can help you to lose weight and be considered a healthy snack in your weight loss journey.
- You can have these mathri’s while feeling hungry as a healthy snack.
- It is challenging and hectic to maintain proper stability between taste and health and therefore, we have to discover an in-between solution. Namkeen mathri has counted calories which can be taken accordingly while feeling low in energy
- Additionally, it has counted the amount of salt that keeps you hydrated during summer.
Festive Season Is Here Now Then How Can You Say No To ‘Meetha’
If you are diabetic and want to enjoy the richness of mithai’s this Diwali then our low-calorie rasgulla is a great fit for you. Let’s learn how to prepare this delicious mithai and enjoy it.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
We all love good cheat days and we at Fitelo consider cheat days a must! But eating junk on daily basis is in no way good. There is no benefit in eating healthy if you are still eating junk every day. So, follow these tips and tricks by Dietitian Mac Singh and get to know how you can beat your junk food cravings by just doing these simple tips.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.