White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Navratri is around the corner, while for some it’s the time to celebrate, dance, and devour good food for many it’s the time to fast and worship. While people are ready to put on their Garba outfits and dance their hearts out, Fitelo is here to share an easy “Healthy Navratri Thali” recipe for people who are fasting and also who want to stay healthy between all this festive madness.
This Navratri Thali includes:
- Sama Rice
- Aloo Ki Sabzi
- Singhare Ki Poori
- Apple Halwa
Navratri Thali Ingredients List
Below is the list of ingredients you will need to make this super easy ” Navratri Thali”.
|Sama rice||Aloo Ki Sabzi||Singhare Ki Poori||Apple Halwa|
|Sama Rice – 1-2 cups||Boiled Potato – 2||Singhare Ka Atta – 2 Cup||Ghee – 2 tsp|
|Ghee – 2 tsp||Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp||Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp||Shredded Apple -3-4|
|Water – 4 cups||Green Chillies – 2||Cumin Seeds – 1-2 tsp||Cinnamon – 1-2|
|Cumin seeds – 1 tsp||Ginger & Garlic – 1 tsp||Rock Salt As Per Taste|
|Rock Salt As Per Taste||Rock Salt As Per Taste||Water – 2 cups|
|Potato 1||Coriander Leaves|
Samak Ka Pulao/ Vrat Ka Pulao
- Firstly, in the pan heat ghee, and add cumin seeds and green chilies.
- Then add diced potato and let it cook.
- Once the potatoes are cooked add washed sama rice and water accordingly.
- Now add rock salt and let it cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- Also, add more water if the rice consistency gets thicker.
- Cook it on a medium flame.
- You can add veggies of your choice and even dry fruits for extra taste.
Aloo Ki Sabzi For Navratri Thali
- In a pan add desi ghee, cumin seeds, and green chilies, and let it crackle.
- Then add diced boiled potatoes, and rock salt/saindha namak.
- Further, let it cook on a medium flame for 2-4 minutes.
- Lastly add water stir it well and let it cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Moreover, Let it cook under a medium flame.
- You can add peanuts or peanuts powder too.
- Also, you can add curd instead of water if you want to.
Singhare Ki Poori
- Firstly, in a bowl add singhara flour, grated potatoes, rock salt, and cumin seeds, and knead a soft dough.
- Then, apply oil or water and palm to give it a round shape.
- Furthermore shallow fry them in oil.
- Do not use a roller to roll otherwise the poori will break.
- Also, make sure to use polythene or foil paper to roll puri.
- Firstly. peel the apples (about 3-4) and shred them using a grater.
- Then add them to a pre-heated pan and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Next also add 1-2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Lastly, garnish it with a few cut almonds and your dish is ready.
- Make sure to add a little ghee to the pan before adding the apple.
- You can also top it up with any dry fruits of your choice.
Benefits Of Fasting
In earlier times older generation called fasting is now considered “intermittent fasting”
- A study (source below) shows that a minimum 3-day fast can actually reset your Immune System if done in the right manner. Therefore fasting is a great way to detox your body.
- Moreover, during fasting, the count of white blood cells in your body decreases which triggers your immune system to produce more white blood cells. Hence your immunity becomes more responsive.
- Apart from this, Our body cells have a mechanism to self-heal automatically and remove unnecessary toxins from inside thus making our immune system strong.
- Also, the skin is one of the ways by which a virus or bacteria can enter your body. Hence fasting induces skin healing and prevents patchy and dry skin.
- Furthermore, food is another way by which a virus or bacteria can enter your body. While fasting you are giving your digestive system enough time to remove the toxins and wastes thus enhancing your Gut’s capability to fight against Pathogens.
- Therefore it is also important to eat right once you open your fast this Navratri thali is healthy and good for breaking your fast.
Navratri Diet: Tips To Lose Weight While Fasting
Fitelo style Navratri diet plan can be one of the best options to lose weight during Navratri. Here are the 7 tips to detoxify yourself and lose some weight this Navratri. Let’s watch this video and get to know what Dietitian Mac says about the fasting diet plan.
When is Navratri in 2022?
Navratri is starting on 26 September 2022 till October 5th.
Why is Navratri celebrated?
Navratri is a 9-day festival celebrated across India to worship goddess Durga and her 9 avatars.
Navratri is a great time to lose weight as you will be fasting and eating healthily. There are multiple food options available, but we must be careful in what we eat if we want to detoxify and lose those extra kilos. Kuttu seems to be a great option. So, you can make Kuttu Kheer or Namkeen Vegetable Daliya with Buckwheat grain or you can even make kuttu paratha, Stuffed Rotis, or even Cheela with the Kuttu ka atta. Buckwheat is an excellent digestible option. It has more protein than most well-known whole-grain meals.
Navratri is around the corner and while most of us will be fasting it’s important to understand the right way to fast without affecting your own health, We at Fitelo not only guide you about a healthy lifestyle, but we also help you to become healthy through our diet plans. We make sure to provide every individual with a customized diet depending on their needs. Our dietitian team also offers a customized Navratri Diet Plan.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.