Days are getting hotter and it’s the time to have some ice cream. So, here is our natural, sugar-free, and dairy-free version of Mango-Banana Nice Cream.
- To begin the mango-banana nice cream recipe, cut 4 bananas and mango into small pieces.
- Then, keep them frozen in separate bowls for 2 hours.
- After that, blend them together in a blending jar by adding half lemon juice, until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Now, shift the paste into the ice cream container and let it set.
- Then, freeze it overnight.
- The next morning, scoop the ice cream ,out of the container.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the easy this sweet treat.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MANGO-BANANA NICE CREAM
This low calorie and preservative-free nice cream offer the following benefits:
- Mangoes are high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which help us in many ways. And did you know Vitamin K aids in blood clotting and helps to avoid anaemia? Further, it strengthens the bones.
- Apart from this, mangoes are high in vitamin C. This is necessary for the formation of blood vessels and healthy collagen. It also helps in healing.
- On the other hand, banana is a good source of potassium. Therefore, it relaxes our blood vessels and also lowers blood pressure.
- Moreover, fiber content in bananas helps to level our cholesterol, and blood pressure. It also reduces the chances of inflammation.
- And, a few drops of lime juice aids to cleanse the digestive system and also detoxify the liver.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF Nice Cream (4 SERVINGS)
- Total calories- 449 kcal
- Calories in 1 serving – 90
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- Get Toned Body Like Mahalakshmi With Our Best Diet Planner.
- Read Khushleen’s Fat-To-Fit Journey After Dieting Online With FITELO
- Priyanka from Patiala lost weight via diet plan consultation from FITELO
OUR BLOG KA PITARA
- Best Diet Plan & Dietician For Diabetes Patients
- Best Nutritionist for Weight Loss in India
- Diet Plan For Heart Patient
MANGOES are love. We all have had our fondest childhood memories with it. Don’t we? But with the changing health culture, we tend to avoid these because we believe that they are full of sugar, and will make us fat. What if we tell you that’s a lie? 😉 So, read here to know more.
CONTACT US TODAY
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.