Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Nigella seeds, also known as kalonji, are a popular spice in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisines. However, not many people are aware of the amazing health benefits of nigella seeds. One way to incorporate this superfood into your diet is by making nigella seed water. This refreshing drink is easy to make and offers a range of health benefits, including improving digestion, boosting immunity, and promoting healthy skin and hair. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make nigella seed water at home and share some tips on how to incorporate this healthy beverage into your daily routine.
How To Prepare Nigella Seed Water
- Soak Nigella seeds overnight in water.
- Then, boil some water and add overnight soaked Nigella seeds in it.
- Now squeeze lemon juice in this.
- And your magic water is ready!
Health Benefits Of Nigella Seed Water
- This magical Nigella seed water is good for weight loss, hair growth, and also lowers cholesterol.
- The Nigella seeds contain an active compound called Thymoquinone, which thus helps to reduce chronic inflammation.
- Also, the small seeds prevent the sudden spike of sugar level in blood.
- Thus it minimizes other symptoms of diabetes.
- Nigella seeds could be of great help in preventing pancreatic cancer.
- Also, Nigella Seeds can be a helpful remedy for serious coughing problems such as bronchitis as well as whooping cough.
Interesting Facts Of Nigella Seeds
Here are some interesting facts about Nigella seeds:
- Nigella seeds are also known as black cumin, black onion seeds, and kalonji.
- The seeds are derived from the Nigella Sativa plant, which is native to southwest Asia.
- People have used Nigella seeds in traditional medicine for thousands of years due to their various health benefits.
- They are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, including calcium, iron, and potassium.
- People commonly use Nigella seeds as a spice in Middle Eastern, Indian, and North African cuisines.
- The seeds have a slightly bitter and peppery flavor and are often used to add depth and aroma to dishes.
- Researchers have found that Nigella seeds possess anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can be useful in treating certain ailments.
- In ancient times, Nigella seeds were believed to have magical and protective powers and were often worn as amulets.
- People use the oil extracted from Nigella seeds for medicinal and cosmetic purposes, including in hair and skin care products.
- Nigella seeds have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve digestion, boost immunity, and promote healthy skin and hair.
When life gives you lemons, you lose weight. Sounds funny right but what if we say it is true to read the following post to know the whole truth about lemons and weight loss.
Mehak’s Inspiring Weight Loss Journey
It’s not too late to achieve your health and fitness goals. Check out Mehak’s inspiring weight loss progress to see what’s possible. She overcame obesity and lost 34 kg and 15 inches in just 6 months. Let her story motivate you to take action towards a healthier, happier you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Are The Health Benefits Of Nigella Seed Water?
Ans: Nigella seed water is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that can help improve digestion, boost immunity, promote healthy skin and hair, and reduce inflammation.
Q: How Do I Make Nigella Seed Water At Home?
Ans: To make nigella seed water, simply soak 1 tablespoon of nigella seeds in 1 cup of water overnight. Strain the water in the morning and enjoy it as a refreshing drink.
Q: Can I Add Other Ingredients To Nigella Seed Water?
Ans: Yes, you can add honey, lemon, mint, or ginger to nigella seed water to enhance the flavor and increase the health benefits.
Q: How Often Should I Drink Nigella Seed Water?
Ans: You can drink nigella seed water once a day to reap its health benefits. However, consult your doctor before adding it to your daily routine, especially if you’re pregnant or have any underlying medical conditions.
Q: Where Can I Buy Nigella Seeds?
Ans: Nigella seeds are available in most health food stores and online retailers. You can also find them in Middle Eastern or Indian grocery stores.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.