Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The mix of spices in this Non-Dairy Kadhi Recipe makes it an anti-inflammatory that can be easily digestible, unlike our usual Indian Kadhi.
How To Prepare Non-Diary Kadhai Recipe
- Prepare a slurry of the sattu in 3 cups of water.
- If the coconut milk is watery instead of thick, use less than 3 cups of water here.
- Roast the cumin seeds in 1 tsp ghee. When the cumin seeds begin to sputter, add large pieces of green chilies, ginger paste, and some curry leaves.
- To this seasoning then, add the sattu slurry and salt.
- If you like your kadhi to be yellow, add a little turmeric powder as well. Heat this liquid mixture to a boil.
- Then, reduce the flame to low, add the coconut milk, and simmer for just a minute.
- It is very important for the flame to be below and also to heat the coconut milk for only a short duration, otherwise, the coconut milk splits.
- Then, switch off the gas and add the juice of half a lemon.
- Serve hot.
Health Benefits of Non-Dairy Kadhi
- Coconut milk is full of important nutrients like manganese and copper, which are known to boost your heart health.
- Also, it’s a great source of good fats that benefit the thyroid, hormones, liver, and immunity.
- Sattu has detoxifying properties. Consuming it every day keeps you healthy and protects you from several health ailments.
- Sattu reduces bloating, increases metabolism, and helps your body burn calories effectively.
- Sattu keeps your body hydrated and helps you beat the summer heat.
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, and the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Make Kadhi Sour If Curd Is Not Sour?
If the curd is not sour, then the kadhi will not be sour, but will still taste good. To make the curd sour, keep the set curd for a few hours at room temperature.
Is Kadhi High In Protein?
Kadhi is rich in iron and protein, which is a perfect combo to increase Haemoglobin.
Why Is Kadhi Healthy?
It helps in reducing bloating, constipation, and acne, and is also used as a prevention method for migraine and mood swings.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life