White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The mix of spices in this Non-Dairy Kadhi Recipe makes it an anti-inflammatory that can be easily digestible, unlike our usual Indian Kadhi 😀
- Prepare a slurry of the sattu in 3 cups of water.
- If the coconut milk is watery instead of thick, use less than 3 cups of water here.
- Roast the cumin seeds in 1 tsp ghee. When the cumin seeds begin to sputter, add large pieces of green chilies, ginger paste, and some curry leaves.
- To this seasoning then, add the sattu slurry and salt.
- If you like your kadhi to be yellow, add a little turmeric powder as well. Heat this liquid mixture to a boil.
- Then, reduce the flame to low, add the coconut milk and simmer for just a minute.
- It is very important for the flame to be below and also to heat the coconut milk for only a short duration, otherwise, the coconut milk splits.
- Then, switch off the gas and add the juice of half a lemon.
- Serve hot.
Health Benefits of Non Dairy Kadhi
- Coconut milk is full of important nutrients like manganese and copper, which are known to boost your heart health.
- Also, it’s a great source of good fats that benefit the thyroid, hormones, liver, and immunity.
- Sattu has detoxifying properties. Consuming it every day keeps you healthy and protects you from several health ailments.
- Sattu reduces bloating, increases metabolism, and helps your body burn calories effectively.
- Sattu keeps your body hydrated and helps you beat the summer heat.
Here are some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Simran’s weight loss success story
- Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Non-Dairy Kadhi Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.