Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Do you love the taste of Nutella but hate the additives and excess sugar? Fitelo got a simple recipe for preparing Nutella at home that uses just a few ingredients. It will give you an immense flavor of hazelnut and chocolate flavor that you will love. Moreover, you can even store it and can eat your homemade spread on toast or incorporate it into the frosting. Also, you can gift it to friends, or just lick it right off the spoon. So, let’s learn how to prepare this low-calorie Nutella recipe at home.
How To Prepare Nutella Recipe at Home
- To begin with, on a low flame heat the pan and dry roast the hazelnut
- After roasting, grind them in a mixer.
- Now, add seedless dates while grinding the nuts.
- Then, add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract keeping grinding the mixer and add 1tbsp of pink salt.
- Again add 1/2cup of almond milk (keep grinding the mixture).
- Next step is to add 2-3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder. Make a fine thick consistency and store it in an air-tight jar. Keep it in a refrigerator.
- Finally, your Nutella is ready to spread on your bread. Enjoy your homemade nutella.
To learn more about this recipe you can even watch this video as well.
Health Benefits of Nutella
Here let’s check on below what are the health advantages of consuming nutella:
- Source of Protein
One of the best benefits of consuming Nutella is that it helps with bringing a source of protein for the body. This is one of the important reasons why it is good for any age group.
2. Supply Calories
Nutella is not only rich in proteins but also a good source of calories. Therefore, it is perfect and suitable to choose as the calorie supplier.
3. Improve Metabolism
Consuming Nutella also aids to improve the body’s metabolism system. This is normal since Nutella consist of hazelnut combines with chocolate or cocoa powder. Since chocolate will work effectively in improving the body’s metabolic rate.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Bipolar Disorder Symptoms: What Is Depressive And Manic State?
- PCOD vs PCOS: Know The Difference And Cure It Naturally
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
Now that we have shared chickpeas’ benefits, here is a healthy chickpea recipe for weight loss that you can try at home with simple ingredients.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.