White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
“You are what you eat”?
But, do we really believe it? Do we keep this in mind while eating?
No, not at all.
After all, we can’t see the oil or grease that has clogged up in our arteries due to these packaged or preserved food. We really need real happy food. The food that enhances energy, inner and physical well being in the long run. When we tailor our meal plan in a good way, it helps us to feel healthier and happier than ever.
So, now the question arise, who can make you understand what is good and what is bad for your health?Obviously, a health coach. In fact the best dietician.
Thus, we have framed this article for you to find out the Best Online Dietitian and Nutritionist in Dubai.
The article includes a comprehensive list and profiles of top dietician and nutritionist in Dubai. You will find all the answers to your questions. It also comprises of clinic address, contact number, website, and professional history of famous dietitians in Dubai.
When To Consult Dietitian/Nutritionist In Dubai City?
To consult Best Online Dietitian & Nutritionist in Dubai or anywhere, your concern would not only be limited to weight loss. Even it is more than that.
A dietician can assist you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He or she tailors meal plans to ensure that your body runs properly. So, what are the red flags and when should you seek help from a dietitian?
Here are all your answers:
1. Food Allergy
It is best to get advice from a top dietician or nutritionist in Dubai, if you have any kind of food allergy. No need to eliminate it from your diet. A dietician/nutritionist can advise you on how to consume it in a more palatable form.
2. Had Surgery
Also, If you have had gone through surgery. The dietitian will tailor your meal plan accordingly. So it will help you to recover quickly.
3. Major Health Concerns
Moreover, If you have major health concerns, such as diabetes, gastrointestinal difficulties, or obesity, see a dietician. In case of lactose intolerance, acid reflux or heartburn, and high cholesterol, opt for that.
4. Weight Gain/Weight Loss
Avoid using supplements. Whether you want to gain or lose weight, a nutritionist/dietitian can help you do it with your favorite foods.
5. Changes In Hunger Levels
If you are experiencing significant changes in hunger levels and unable to control them, consult a dietician. Because severely decreased or increased hunger may be warning indicators that something is wrong.
6. Other Chronic Problems
Additionally, if you’re suffering from stress, eating problems, recurrent constipation, then see a famous dietician in Dubai. He or she will surely help.
7. Trying To Conceive?
A dietitian or nutritionist may helps you to prepare your body for the best pregnancy possible. And ensure that baby gets all it needs.
So, this is how, An expert helps to learn good habits and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, if you are irregular, you overeat or binge, and even if you constantly think about food, go for that.
How Much Fee Nutritionist In Dubai Charge?
- The consultation charges of the best online dietician and nutritionist in Dubai vary from one dietitian to the next. Thus, it could cost between Rs 500 and Rs 3000. Apart from this, it also changes with time.
- Also, Maximum Dietitians offers a free initial consultation.
- Moreover, fee also depends on type of consultation. Video consultation charges are high than telephonic one.
- Furthermore, the costs of the various plans vary too. It depends on the type and duration of the plan you will be following. For example, some top dietitians in Dubai offer trial plans. These trial plans can be free of cost or can be paid.
- Aside from that, costs vary for anything from lifestyle and weight control to disease management plans. So, same is with the best online dietician and nutritionist in Dubai.
How To Consult A Nutritionist In Dubai Online?
See how simple it is.
Hey! Don’t Worry. No need to go anywhere to consult a dietitian online.
What you need is just a phone. On that phone you need an app.
You can reach out to the online dietitian or nutritionist in Dubai from the comfort of your home.
Steps to consulting a dietitian online:
- Make up your mind and set the goal. List out the questions you want to get answered.
- Ensure that you know your current weight, height, and medical history.
- Write down your whole day’s activities. Also you must know your likes and dislikes.
- Now the time is to search for the best dietitian. Examine the website and the social media handles.
- Choose to call the dietitian or drop a message of concern in the chat box.
- Also, check the “BOOK ONLINE CONSULTATION” option; it just needs one click.
- Follow further process.
- Then, fill in the information and submit it. Subsequently, the dietitian might call you to learn more about you.
- Describe your goal and the concerns patiently.
- Pay close attention to the diet plans and select the one that best meets your needs.
- Once you purchase the plan, the dietitian will plan your diet accordingly.
Just Try It:
- Download the app Fitelo from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store.
- Register your account first. Then share a few details and purchase a plan.
- Schedule a one-on-one counselling with the dietitian.
- Discuss about your body analysis, medical history, routine, allergies, and your likes and dislikes.
- And within no time get your customized diet plan.
Who Is The Best Nutritionist In Dubai For Weight Loss?
Let’s make it simple for you. We have put together the most famous nutritionists and dietitians in Dubai. So, let’s have a look.
1. Dietician Mehakdeep Singh (Dt. Mac Singh) – Best Nutritionist In Dubai
Dietician Mac says, “When I found out how powerful our natural foods are if taken in the right way, it was the start of a new chapter in my life.”
And this was the beginning of 15000+ transformations.
Yes, Dt. Mac Singh’s journey from 120.6 kg to 58.6 kg is itself an inspiration for all. So, let us give a quick read to this motivational story of the best dietitian nutritionist in Dubai.
Qualification: MSc. Dietetics, CFN, BSc. BT
Ex In: Manipal Hospital Bangalore
Dt. Mac was 120.6 kg at the age of 19 and vowed to improve his life. He was bedridden after suffering an ACL injury and a slip disc. During this phase, he acquired a lot of weight, which prompted him to lose a few pounds. As a result, he began learning more about diet management and connecting with other people who shared his passion. So, what now? Dt. Mac shed 62 kg as a result of the knowledge he learned from following a sustainable diet. His own transformation inspired him to assist others reach their health objectives.
The journey was full of obstacles; zero support and endless criticism. But what kept him going was his dream to make people realize the importance of health.
Then, at some point, his amazing adventure came to light, signaling the start of a new chapter. His extensive knowledge of dietetics led to the establishment of his dream company, FITELO.
Milestones, Fitelo has achieved so far:
- Team of 100+ dietitians, doctors, and mind coaches
- 15000+ Transformations
- 3000+ Reviews on Google and Facebook
- 5 lakh+ followers on Social Media
But why choose Fitelo?
- Firstly, the multidisciplinary team of doctors, dietitians, and fitness trainers work together to create a unique diet.
- They also curate exercise or yoga plans for you.
- All the diet plans are natural.
- Moreover, no medicines or supplements are recommended.
- Your diseases and allergies, everything is considered.
- With Fitelo, you can carry the gym and dietitian both in your pocket. Because they customize plans based on your specific needs.
Book a free consultation with the top and best dietician/nutritionist in Dubai
- Sunday-Monday: 11AM – 9PM
- Contact: 094028 50007
- Website: https://fitelo.co/
- Address: E-190, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140308
2. Dr. Sara Al-Mahayni
Qualification: Masters of Nutrition Science and Policy, Bachelor of Nutritional Sciences
Sara Al-Mahayni is a clinical dietitian with numerous years of expertise. She always uses a client-centered approach with people of all ages, backgrounds, and requirements.
Her specializations include gastrointestinal illnesses, diabetes, weight loss, weight gain, obstetrics, and diabetes.
Dt. Mahayni had previously worked for a worldwide medically supervised weight loss company. Also, she has aired her nutrition show on Middle East Radio in Canada.
Apart from this, Sara also worked on several sports nutrition projects. She also use to prepare meals for athletes and championship players too. She has spent a lot of time largely focusing on diabetes management education for patients.
Contact: +971556258474, +97143872165
Website: Consult Sara Al-Mahayni
Address: City Walk, 13th Street – Dubai, UAE
3. Feda Alkilami
Qualification: Masters in Human Nutrition, Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Food Science
Experience: American Wellness Center
Feda Alkilami is a clinical dietician with 9 years of experience in hospital and clinical settings in Jordan and the UAE. Her objective is to assist people in adopting a healthy lifestyle. Feda changes people’s eating habits, emotions and feelings regarding food, and supporting an active lifestyle.
Throughout her career in nutrition and dietetics, she has obtained extensive expertise. She has worked with clients from all cultures and age groups, as well as coping with difficulties.
Address: Suite 302, Block C, Ibn Sina Building #27 -Dubai, UAE
4. Dr. Hossan Eldin Shallan
Qualification: Masters in Healthcare and Hospital Management
Dr. Hossam Shaallan is a clinical nutrition specialist and operational director in Abdul Latif Jameel Hospital. He has guided patients toward a healthier lifestyle, beginning with developing a positive relationship with food and the body.
His enthusiasm is palpable not only with his patients but also in his ability to bring efficiency and excellent treatment.
ADDRESS: Prince Moteb Street, Al Safa District -Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Anyone can make claims and provide false data in order to claim to be the good nutritionist and dietician in your city. Keep in mind that a cursory glance at dietitians or nutritionists is not sufficient. To look deep into each information is so important. After all, it’s your Life. Check their online reviews, social media reputation, and customer service as well.
So on the basis of your search nutritionist Dubai, online dietitians consultation Dubai, we have wrapped up the important facts. Through this article, we meant to assist people like you who are looking for the greatest coach to alter life.
You are still here! Then what are you waiting for? BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION now.
What Are The Benefits Of Getting A Nutritionist In Dubai?
In this vivid life, far away from the thoughts of what is healthy and what is not. We keep eating mindlessly, until we find ourselves in the gorge of diabetes, heart diseases breathing issues etc. This is when we realize the need to consult a nutritionist.
So, here are the key points to tell you the benefits of nutritionist/dietitian. These are:
- Encourage you to adopt healthier eating habits.
- Help you achieve your health or weight loss goals.
- Create customized healthier eating plans.
- Suggest ways to improve your dietary choices.
- Help you manage stress and sleep.
- Regularly check up of your progress.
How To Choose A Dietitian/Nutritionist In Dubai?
Nowadays everyone tags themselves as experts. But choosing the right diet expert is important. So, let us make this task easy for you. Here we have listed out the major points one should keep in mind while choosing the best dietitian. Have a look:
- First of all, identify your needs before looking for the best dietitian.
- Then find out the history and skills of the dietitian.
- Consider the qualification.
- Total work experience counts.
- Also check client testimonials.
- Scan the professional reputation.
More Blogs For You
- Diet Plan for Fatty Liver
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
- Health Mistakes Fit People Make
Our Customer Stories
- This Young Mom cum IT Practitioner lost Kilos via our Weight Loss Dietitian
- Our Fat Loss Dietitian Made it Possible Again as Saloni lost Inches and Fat!
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
Exciting Recipes To Try
Who says that being on a juice diet can help you shed kilos? This businesswoman from Dubai, Gurleen lost 20 kgs, just with homemade food!
Are you also looking for a massive transformation? If yes, then for any query or in case you are looking for an online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Build wellness rather than treating DISEASES. Eating better is the way to a healthy life. These should be our mottos in life. So, consult the right dietitian as per your needs. This blog article was to help clear out your basic queries before you choose the perfect nutritionist for yourself. Hence, choose smartly.